Hi folks, this picture is about Gardening On The Cheap: Cheapstakes - Using Bamboo Stakes To Support Vegetable Plants ( Bamboo Garden Stakes #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 870 x 653. This picture's file size is just 81 KB. If You desired to save This image to Your PC, you can Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Bamboo Garden Stakes.
10 photos of Gardening On The Cheap: Cheapstakes - Using Bamboo Stakes To Support Vegetable Plants ( Bamboo Garden Stakes #1)
Your house generally has a unique figure. Likewise together with the cottage can be found in the united kingdom. Don't desire to transform the building's construction is too much, Bamboo Garden Stakes models contend with traditional bungalow.
Never questioned gorgeous, an outcome! As a way to take care of the building's character, Kitchen's custom Alex Saint Structure introducing a home design independent of the principal building. The end result? Wonderful! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a cottage, great britain is the building in question.
The bungalow was integrated the 18th century and it is currently past renovation's stage. In the place of looking to mimic the style of the cottage, Alex E made a decision to build an additional home style that sustain the type with this property and will reduce the architectural change of the whole lodge.
Gardeninggar•den•ing (gärd′ning),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of cultivating or tending a garden.
- the work or art of a gardener.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Bamboobam•boo (bam bo̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -boos.
- any of the woody or treelike tropical and semitropical grasses of the genera Bambusa, Phyllostachys, Dendrocalamus, and allied genera, having woody, usually hollow stems with stalked blades and flowering only after years of growth.
- the stem of such a plant, used as a building material and for making furniture, poles, etc.
Stakesstake1 (stāk),USA pronunciation n., v., staked, stak•ing.
- a stick or post pointed at one end for driving into the ground as a boundary mark, part of a fence, support for a plant, etc.
- a post to which a person is bound for execution, usually by burning.
- the stake, the punishment of death by burning: Joan of Arc was sentenced to the stake.
- one of a number of vertical posts fitting into sockets or staples on the edge of the platform of a truck or other vehicle, as to retain the load.
- [Mormon Ch.]a division of ecclesiastical territory, consisting of a number of wards presided over by a president and two counselors.
- sett (def. 2).
- pull up stakes, to leave one's job, place of residence, etc.;
move: They pulled up stakes and went to California.
- to mark with or as if with stakes (often fol. by off or out): We staked out the boundaries of the garden.
- to possess, claim, or reserve a share of (land, profit, glory, etc.) as if by marking or bounding with stakes (usually fol. by out or off): I'm staking out ten percent of the profit for myself.
- to separate or close off by a barrier of stakes.
- to support with a stake or stakes, as a plant: to stake tomato vines.
- to tether or secure to a stake, as an animal: They staked the goat in the back yard.
- to fasten with a stake or stakes.
- stake out:
- to keep (a suspect) under police surveillance.
- to appoint (a police officer) to maintain constant watch over a suspect or place.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Supportsup•port (sə pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bear or hold up (a load, mass, structure, part, etc.);
serve as a foundation for.
- to sustain or withstand (weight, pressure, strain, etc.) without giving way;
serve as a prop for.
- to undergo or endure, esp. with patience or submission;
- to sustain (a person, the mind, spirits, courage, etc.) under trial or affliction: They supported him throughout his ordeal.
- to maintain (a person, family, establishment, institution, etc.) by supplying with things necessary to existence;
provide for: to support a family.
- to uphold (a person, cause, policy, etc.) by aid, countenance, one's vote, etc.;
- to maintain or advocate (a theory, principle, etc.).
- to corroborate (a statement, opinion, etc.): Leading doctors supported his testimony.
- to act with or second (a lead performer);
assist in performance: The star was supported by a talented newcomer.
- the act or an instance of supporting.
- the state of being supported.
- something that serves as a foundation, prop, brace, or stay.
- maintenance, as of a person or family, with necessaries, means, or funds: to pay for support of an orphan.
- a person or thing that supports, as financially: The pension was his only support.
- a person or thing that gives aid or assistance.
- an actor, actress, or group performing with a lead performer.
- the material, as canvas or wood, on which a picture is painted.
- See support level.
- (of hosiery) made with elasticized fibers so as to fit snugly on the legs, thereby aiding circulation, relieving fatigue, etc.
Plantsplant (plant, plänt),USA pronunciation n.
- any member of the kingdom Plantae, comprising multicellular organisms that typically produce their own food from inorganic matter by the process of photosynthesis and that have more or less rigid cell walls containing cellulose, including vascular plants, mosses, liverworts, and hornworts: some classification schemes may include fungi, algae, bacteria, blue-green algae, and certain single-celled eukaryotes that have plantlike qualities, as rigid cell walls or photosynthesis.
- an herb or other small vegetable growth, in contrast with a tree or a shrub.
- a seedling or a growing slip, esp. one ready for transplanting.
- the equipment, including the fixtures, machinery, tools, etc., and often the buildings, necessary to carry on any industrial business: a manufacturing plant.
- the complete equipment or apparatus for a particular mechanical process or operation: the heating plant for a home.
- the buildings, equipment, etc., of an institution: the sprawling plant of the university.
- something intended to trap, decoy, or lure, as criminals.
- a scheme to trap, trick, swindle, or defraud.
- a person, placed in an audience, whose rehearsed or prepared reactions, comments, etc., appear spontaneous to the rest of the audience.
- a person placed secretly in a group or organization, as by a foreign government, to obtain internal or secret information, stir up discontent, etc.
- [Theat.]a line of dialogue, or a character, action, etc., introducing an idea or theme that will be further developed at a later point in the play: Afterward we remembered the suicide plant in the second act.
- to put or set in the ground for growth, as seeds, young trees, etc.
- to furnish or stock (land) with plants: to plant a section with corn.
- to establish or implant (ideas, principles, doctrines, etc.): to plant a love for learning in growing children.
- to introduce (a breed of animals) into a country.
- to deposit (young fish, or spawn) in a river, lake, etc.
- to bed (oysters).
- to insert or set firmly in or on the ground or some other body or surface: to plant posts along a road.
- [Theat.]to insert or place (an idea, person, or thing) in a play.
- to place;
- to place with great force, firmness, or determination: He planted himself in the doorway as if daring us to try to enter. He planted a big kiss on his son's cheek.
- to station;
post: to plant a police officer on every corner.
- to locate;
situate: Branch stores are planted all over.
- to establish (a colony, city, etc.);
- to settle (persons), as in a colony.
- to say or place (something) in order to obtain a desired result, esp. one that will seem spontaneous: The police planted the story in the newspaper in order to trap the thief.
- [Carpentry.]to nail, glue, or otherwise attach (a molding or the like) to a surface.
- to place (a person) secretly in a group to function as a spy or to promote discord.
- to hide or conceal, as stolen goods.