Hi , this photo is about Awesome Colonial Kitchen Cabinets #1 Crown Point Cabinetry. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 990 x 613. This post's file size is just 88 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at here: Colonial Kitchen Cabinets.
On picking a backyard bench ready-made tips. Moreover, for anyone of you who wish to purchase a park counter, search for costs to match the budget-you requirements and have. In identifying the cost can be a consideration how often the garden seat you utilize, along with the budget, it should be relied. Change the stool and bench models' size together with layout and the measurement of one's backyard.
Choosing a Awesome Colonial Kitchen Cabinets #1 Crown Point Cabinetry is becoming a significant part of the park's layout since it is nowadays. In addition to performing as a seat, this may be the purpose of the park when of view not inuse. Different designs of garden beds in many cases are on the industry. Nevertheless mix and straightforward layout using the park's collection is the choice that is greatest.
Choosing furniture for outdoor tough, not just any Colonial Kitchen Cabinets might be positioned on the patio or garden. In just a short time the temperature will swiftly damages the couch, if any. Lawn mattresses are used often manufactured from a plastic, bamboo, metal, wood, and rattan. This kind of substance is quite difficult to find out whether in terms of preservation. For example made of iron and timber, shouldn't be exposed to sunlight or rainfall straight. Since the material is easily damaged. Seats are constructed with metal whenever we can, given the character of easily corroded then your artwork should be completed every specific time frame, prevented.
Awesomeawe•some (ô′səm),USA pronunciation adj.
- inspiring awe: an awesome sight.
- showing or characterized by awe.
- very impressive: That new white convertible is totally awesome.
Colonialco•lo•ni•al (kə lō′nē əl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, concerning, or pertaining to a colony or colonies: the colonial policies of France.
- of, concerning, or pertaining to colonialism;
- (often cap.) pertaining to the 13 British colonies that became the United States of America, or to their period.
- [Ecol.]forming a colony.
- noting or pertaining to the styles of architecture, ornament, and furnishings of the British colonies in America in the 17th and 18th centuries, mainly adapted to local materials and demands from prevailing English styles.
- noting or pertaining to various imitations of the work of American colonial artisans.
- an inhabitant of a colony.
- a house in or imitative of the Colonial style.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Crowncrown (kroun),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various types of headgear worn by a monarch as a symbol of sovereignty, often made of precious metal and ornamented with valuable gems.
- a similar ornamental headgear worn by a person designated king or queen in a pageant, contest, etc.
- an ornamental wreath or circlet for the head, conferred by the ancients as a mark of victory, athletic or military distinction, etc.
- the distinction that comes from a great achievement.
- the power or dominion of a sovereign.
- (often cap.) the sovereign as head of the state, or the supreme governing power of a state under a monarchical government.
- any crownlike emblem or design, as in a heraldic crest.
- the top or highest part of anything, as of a hat or a mountain.
- the top of the head: Jack fell down and broke his crown.
- the part of a tooth that is covered by enamel. See diag. under tooth.
- an artificial substitute, as of gold or porcelain, for the crown of a tooth.
- the highest point of any construction of convex section or outline, as an arch, vault, deck, or road.
- the highest or most nearly perfect state of anything.
- an exalting or chief attribute.
- the acme or supreme source of honor, excellence, beauty, etc.
- something having the form of a crown, as the corona of a flower.
- the leaves and living branches of a tree.
- the point at which the root of a seed plant joins the stem.
- a circle of appendages on the throat of the corolla;
- the crest, as of a bird. See diag. under bird.
- a termination of a tower consisting of a lanternlike steeple supported entirely by a number of flying buttresses.
- any ornamental termination of a tower or turret.
- Also called button. [Horol.]a knurled knob for winding a watch.
- any of various coins bearing the figure of a crown or crowned head.
- a former silver coin of the United Kingdom, equal to five shillings: retained in circulation equal to 25 new pence after decimalization in 1971.
- the monetary unit of Denmark, Iceland, Norway, or Sweden: a krona or krone.
- the koruna of Czechoslovakia.
- a crimped metal bottle cap.
- See crown glass.
- [Cookery.]See crown roast.
- Also called bezel, top. the part of a cut gem above the girdle.
- a drill bit consisting of a metal matrix holding diamond chips.
- Also called head. the part of an anchor at which the arms join the shank. See diag. under anchor.
- a slight convexity given to a pulley supporting a flat belt in order to center the belt.
- a slight convexity given to the outer faces of the teeth of two gears so that they mesh toward their centers rather than at the ends.
- a size of printing paper, 15 × 20 in. (38 × 51 cm). Cf. double crown.
- swallow1 (def. 12).
- [Knots.]a knot made by interweaving the strands at the end of a rope, often made as the beginning of a back splice or as the first stage in tying a more elaborate knot.
- a crownpiece.
- to invest with a regal crown, or with regal dignity and power.
- to place a crown or garland upon the head of.
- to honor or reward;
invest with honor, dignity, etc.
- to be at the top or highest part of.
- to complete worthily;
bring to a successful or triumphant conclusion: The award crowned his career.
- to hit on the top of the head: She crowned her brother with a picture book.
- to give to (a construction) an upper surface of convex section or outline.
- to cap (a tooth) with a false crown.
- to change (a checker) into a king after having safely reached the last row.
- [Knots.]to form a crown on (the end of a rope).
- (of a baby in childbirth) to reach a stage in delivery where the largest diameter of the fetal head is emerging from the pelvic outlet.
Pointpoint (point),USA pronunciation n.
- a sharp or tapering end, as of a dagger.
- a projecting part of anything: A point of land juts into the bay.
- a tapering extremity: the points of the fingers.
- something having a sharp or tapering end: a pen point.
- a pointed tool or instrument, as an etching needle.
- a stone implement with a tapering end found in some Middle and Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic cultures and used primarily for hunting.
- a mark made with or as if with the sharp end of something: Her sharp heels left points in the carpet.
- a mark of punctuation.
- period (def. 15).
- See under decimal fraction.
- [Phonet.]a diacritic indicating a vowel or other modification of sound.
- one of the embossed dots used in certain systems of writing and printing for the blind.
- something that has position but not extension, as the intersection of two lines.
- a place of which the position alone is considered;
spot: We're leaving for Chicago and points west.
- any definite position, as in a scale, course, etc.: the boiling point.
- (in acupuncture) a particular spot on the body at which a needle may be inserted, as to relieve pain.
- [Navig.]any of 32 separate horizontal directions, 11° 15′ apart, as indicated on the card of a compass or gauged with reference to the heading of a vessel.
- See point of sailing.
- a degree or stage: frankness to the point of insult.
- a particular instant of time: It was at that point that I told him he'd said enough.
- a critical position in a course of affairs: Morale had reached a low point.
- a decisive state of circumstances: He reached the point where he could no longer pay his debts.
- the important or essential thing: the point of the matter.
- the salient feature of a story, epigram, joke, etc.: to miss the point.
- a particular aim, end, or purpose: He carried his point.
- a hint or suggestion: points on getting a job.
- a single or separate article or item, as in an extended whole;
a detail or particular: the fine points of a contract.
- an individual part or element of something: noble points in her character.
- a distinguishing mark or quality, esp. one of an animal, used as a standard in stockbreeding, judging, etc.
- the extremities of an animal, esp. a horse or dog.
- [Railroads, Brit.]a switch.
- a single unit, as in counting.
- a unit of count in the score of a game: Our team won by five points.
- (in craps) the number that must be thrown to win but not including 7 or 11 on the first roll: Your point is 4.
- [Ice Hockey.]either of two positions, to the right or left of the goal, to which an attacking defenseman is assigned, usually in the execution of a power play, to help keep the puck in the attacking zone.
- [Basketball.]a position in the front court, usually taken by the guard in charge of setting up the team's offense.
- the position of the fielder who plays a short distance in front of and to the offside of the batsman.
- the fielder playing this position.
- [Chiefly Boxing.]the end or tip (of the chin).
- the action of a hunting dog that indicates the presence and location of game by standing rigid and directing its head toward the game.
- the position taken by a hunting dog in pointing game.
- a branch of an antler of a deer: an eight-point buck.
- a cross-country run.
- one of the narrow tapering spaces marked on a backgammon board.
- a single credit, usually corresponding to an hour's class work per week for one semester.
- Also called breaker point. either of a pair of contacts tipped with tungsten or platinum that make or break current flow in a distributor, as in an automobile.
- [Brit.]an outlet or socket.
- a unit of price quotation, as in the U.S., one dollar in stock transactions, one hundredth of a cent in cotton and coffee, or one cent in oil, grain, pork, etc.: The price of stock went up two points today.
- (esp. in motion pictures) a percentage point, usually of the gross profits, granted to someone who agrees to invest or otherwise participate in a business project: The star of the movie recieved a million dollar guarantee and five points.
- one percent of the face value of a loan, esp. a mortgage loan, added on as a placement fee or a service charge and paid in advance or upon closing of the loan.
- a unit of weight equal to &fracnumer;
of a carat.
- a patrol or reconnaissance unit that goes ahead of the advance party of an advance guard, or follows the rear party of the rear guard.
- the stroke in bayonet drill or combat.
- a unit of type measurement equal to 0.013835 inch (&fracnumer;
inch), or &fracnumer;
pica. Cf. Didot point system.
- Also called press-point. (in a press) one of several metal prongs for perforating the sheet so that it will be in register when the reverse is printed.
- a unit of measure of paper or card thickness, equal to 0.001 inch.
- See vaccine point.
- See point lace.
- any lace made by hand.
- one of the pendent parts of a label.
- the vertex of the angle formed at a frog by two rails;
the intersection of gauge lines in a switch or frog.
- a tapering movable rail, as in a railroad switch.
- (in the game of go) any place where lines intersect or meet.
- act of pointing.
- [Archaic.]a tagged ribbon or cord, formerly much used in dress, as for tying or fastening parts.
- [Obs.]an end or conclusion.
- [Obs.]a pointed weapon, as a dagger.
- at, on, or upon the point of, on the verge of;
close to: on the point of death.
- at this point in time, now;
at this precise moment in history: At this point in time the President believes peace has been achieved.
- in point, that is pertinent;
applicable: a case in point.
- in point of, as regards;
in reference to: in point of fact.
- make a point of, to regard as important;
insist upon: She made a point of complimenting her friend's apartment.
- make points with, [Informal.]to curry favor with: to make points with one's boss.Also, make Brownie points with.
- strain or stretch a point, to depart from the usual procedure or rule because of special circumstances;
make a concession or exception: Though the position required three years of previous experience, and he had only two, they stretched a point because of his outstanding record.
- to the point, pertinent;
fitting: The reply was short and to the point.
- to direct (the finger, a weapon, the attention, etc.) at, to, or upon something.
- to indicate the presence or position of (usually fol. by out): to point out an object in the sky.
- to direct attention to (usually fol. by out): to point out the advantages of a proposal.
- to furnish with a point or points;
sharpen: to point a lead pencil.
- to mark with one or more points, dots, or the like.
- [Sculpture.]to transfer measurements of depth from a clay, wax, or plaster model to (a block of stone) by means of an apparatus that drills holes to the required depth prior to carving.
- to punctuate, as writing.
- [Phonet.]to mark (letters) with points.
- to separate (figures) by dots or points (usually fol. by off).
- to give greater or added force to (often fol. by up): to point up the necessity for caution.
- [Hunting.](of a hunting dog) to indicate the presence and location of (game) by standing rigid and facing toward the game.
- to fill the joints of (brickwork, stonework, etc.) with mortar or cement treated in various ways with tools after application.
- to dress the surface of (a stone) with a pointed tool.
- to dress (a stone) with a point.
- to narrow the end of (a rod) for passing through the dies of a drawbench.
- to narrow the end of (a tube) over the head of a pin that is gripped to pull the tube through the dies of a drawbench.
- to indicate position or direction, as with the finger.
- to direct the mind or thought in some direction;
call attention to: Everything points to his guilt.
- to aim.
- to have a tendency toward something: Economic conditions point to further inflation.
- to have a specified direction: The sign pointed west.
- to face in a particular direction, as a building.
- [Hunting.](of a hunting dog) to point game.
- to sail close to the wind.
- (of an abscess) to come to a head.