Hello peoples, this photo is about Pink + Clear Lot Of 200g - Water Pearl Centerpiece Fill Out Vase Filler Plant Ceremony Decoration - Tradesy (marvelous Crystal Vase Filler #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 893 x 893. It's file size is only 58 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: Crystal Vase Filler.
11 photos of Pink + Clear Lot Of 200g - Water Pearl Centerpiece Fill Out Vase Filler Plant Ceremony Decoration - Tradesy (marvelous Crystal Vase Filler #2)
See how simple without shelling out a great deal of cash it's to get a designer beach theme try your bedroom. If you're uncertain what you want inside your Crystal Vase Filler try hunting in decorating magazines and textbooks to get a sense of the accessories you want to observe within your room. To preserve the appearance seaside that is reliable you've to restrict yourself to solely choose the accessories that match your concept.
For designing the beach hues must cause you to take into account the seaside. Light and breezy with a great deal of possibly and blues even some orange. In case simple colors are preferred by you think of skin tone and beige mud. Include sea-shells beach sea molds and other accents that can help draw out the seaside within your bedroom. Number that is odd should be grouped your extras in by you. Always seem good in case your class consists of small and superior accessories mixed together.
Don't just forget about lighting, while accessorizing your bedroom. You want to build, when purchasing lights be sure to get versions that go along with the beach-theme. For beach fashion light use clear glass lamps filled up with covers or figural light house designed lights. The carpeting can outline an area and pull your bedroom together. Sleeping furniture totally around the carpeting to get an effect that is hotter. Only use mats that go with your beach extras.
Whether you're holding a sizable oil-painting or perhaps a tiny produce center of the item must be at eye-level. You can test to use it, if you have a big little bit of artwork. While dangling designs or photos behind the counter usually put them up inches above the desk. Hang pictures in round categories of rectangles or mathematical triangles to incorporate awareness.
By utilizing cushions, attention can be added as well. Employ several at the top of diverse colors and the mattress designs and styles while still maintaining the color and concept within the bedroom's layout in general. Do not believe you've to purchase everything on your bedroom at once. Shop around to obtain the addition that is excellent to match the Crystal Vase Filler. You will find discounts at consignment merchants garden sales and flea markets.
A fascinating band of decorations might includes some shells away a light and a nice beach theme figure larger. Use Pink + Clear Lot Of 200g - Water Pearl Centerpiece Fill Out Vase Filler Plant Ceremony Decoration - Tradesy (marvelous Crystal Vase Filler #2) style designs and pictures on your walls to set a layout during your room. Lots of people do not understand how to properly hang an item of art and also this makes a difference that is big to the overall look.
Pinkpink1 (pingk),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est.
- a color varying from light crimson to pale reddish purple.
- any of several plants of the genus Dianthus, as the clove pink or carnation. Cf. pink family.
- the flower of such a plant;
- the highest form or degree;
prime: a runner in the pink of condition.
- (often cap.) Also, pinko. Slang (disparaging). a person with left-wing, but not extreme, political opinions.
- [Business Informal.]a carbon copy, as of a sales slip or invoice, made on pink tissue paper.
- [Fox Hunting.]See pink coat.
- pinkish-tan gabardine trousers formerly worn by military officers as part of the dress uniform.
- the scarlet color of hunting pinks.
- of the color pink: pink marble.
- [Slang](disparaging). holding, or regarded as holding, mildly leftist views, esp. in politics.
- tickled pink. See tickle (def. 8).
Clearclear (klēr),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, v., n.
- free from darkness, obscurity, or cloudiness;
light: a clear day.
pellucid: clear water.
- without discoloration, defect, or blemish: a clear complexion; a clear pane of glass.
- of a pure, even color: a clear yellow.
- easily seen;
sharply defined: a clear outline.
- distinctly perceptible to the ear;
easily heard: a clear sound.
- free from hoarse, harsh, or rasping qualities: a clear voice; clear as a bell.
- easily understood;
without ambiguity: clear, concise answers.
- entirely comprehensible;
completely understood: The ultimate causes of inflation may never be clear.
plain: a clear case of misbehavior.
- free from confusion, uncertainty, or doubt: clear thinking.
- perceiving or discerning distinctly: a clear mind.
certain: He was not clear on the first point that she made but agreed with the others.
- free from anything that would disturb or blame: a clear conscience.
- free from suspicion of guilt or complicity: She was entirely clear of the crime until one of her accomplices turned informer.
untroubled: a clear brow.
- free from obstructions or obstacles;
open: a clear view; a clear path.
- free from entanglement or contact: He kept clear of her after the argument. She managed to keep her dress clear of the mud.
- without limitation or qualification;
absolute: a clear victory.
- free from obligation, liability, or debt: After twenty years, our house is clear of the mortgage. Municipal bonds were returning as much as 9 percent, clear of taxes.
- without deduction or diminution: a clear $1000 after taxes.
- freed or emptied of contents, cargo, etc.
- (of tree trunks or timber) free from branches, knots, or other protruding or rough parts: The trunk was clear for 20 feet above the ground.
- (of an l- sound) having front-vowel resonance;
situated before a vowel in the same syllable. Cf. dark (def. 16a).
- (of a speech sound) produced without frication or aspiration.
- (in cryptography) not coded or enciphered. Cf. plaintext.
shining: a clear flame.
- in a clear or distinct manner;
- so as not to be in contact with or near;
away (often fol. by of ): Stand clear of the closing doors.
clean: to cut a piece clear off; to climb clear to the top; to run clear off the road.
- to remove people or objects from (usually fol. by of ): to clear a courtroom of photographers; to clear the table of dishes.
- to remove (people or objects) (usually fol. by from): to clear the photographers from the courtroom; to clear the dishes from the table.
- to make clear, transparent, or pellucid;
free from cloudiness or impurities: to clear a liquid by means of a filter.
- to make free of confusion, doubt, or uncertainty: He spoke to his supervisor to clear his mind about their working relationship.
- to make understandable or lucid;
free from ambiguity or obscurity: She rephrased the report in order to clear the essential points.
- to make (a path, road, etc.) by removing any obstruction: He had to cut away the underbrush to clear a path.
- to eat all the food on: to clear one's plate.
- to relieve (the throat) of some obstruction, as phlegm, by forcing air through the larynx, usually producing a rasping sound.
- to make a similar rasping noise in (the throat), as to express disapproval or to attract attention.
- to remove from (the brow) any traces of tension or anxiety, as folds or wrinkles.
- to free of anything defamatory or discrediting: to clear one's name.
- to free from suspicion, accusation, or imputation of guilt;
prove or declare innocent: The jury cleared the defendant of the charge.
- to remove instructions or data from (a computer, calculator, etc.).
- to pass by or over without contact or entanglement: The ship cleared the reef. The fisherman cleared his line.
- to pass through or away from: The ship cleared the harbor. The bill cleared the Senate.
- to pass (checks or other commercial paper) through a clearinghouse.
- (of mail, telephone calls, etc.) to process, handle, reroute, etc.: The dispatcher clears hundreds of items each day.
- to free from debt: Just a few dollars more would clear him. The widow had to borrow money to clear her husband's estate.
- to gain as clear profit: to clear $1000 in a transaction.
- to pay (a debt) in full.
- to receive authorization before taking action on: You'll have to clear your plan with headquarters.
- to give clearance to;
authorize: The chairperson has to clear our speeches before the meeting.
- to authorize (a person, agency, etc.) to use classified information, documents, etc.: He has finally been cleared for highly classified information.
- to remove trees, buildings, or other obstructions from (land), as for farming or construction.
- to free (a ship, cargo, etc.) from legal detention at a port by satisfying customs and other requirements.
- to try or otherwise dispose of (the cases awaiting court action): to clear the docket.
- (of a commodity) to buy up or sell out the existing supply of.
- [Skin Diving.]to drain or expel unwanted water in: to clear a snorkel by sharp exhalations; to clear a regulator and face mask while underwater.
- [Bridge.]to establish one or more winning cards in (a given suit) by leading the suit until all the outstanding cards have been drawn: He cleared the heart suit before attacking spades.
- to become clear.
- to exchange checks and bills, and settle balances, as in a clearinghouse.
- to become free from doubt, anxiety, misunderstanding, etc.: His mind cleared when he heard the truth.
- to pass an authority for review, approval, etc.: The bill must clear through the assembly before it becomes legal.
- to remove dishes, food, etc., from a table following a meal: Is it my turn to clear?
- to remove previously inserted instructions or data from a computer, calculator, typewriter, or the like.
- to comply with customs and other requirements legally imposed on entering or leaving a port (often fol. by in or out).
- to leave port after having complied with such requirements.
- (of a commodity for sale) to sell out;
become bought out: Wheat cleared rapidly.
- clear away or off:
- to remove in order to make room.
- to leave;
escape: We were warned to clear off before the floods came.
- to disappear;
vanish: When the smoke cleared away, we saw that the house was in ruins.
- clear out:
- to remove the contents of: Clear out the closet.
- to remove;
take away: Clear out your clothes from the closet.
- to go away, esp. quickly or abruptly.
- to drive or force out: The police cleared out the pickets by force.
- clear up:
- to make clear;
- to put in order;
- to become better or brighter, as the weather.
- a clear or unobstructed space.
- a piece of clear lumber.
- in the clear:
- absolved of blame or guilt;
free: He was suspected of the theft, but evidence put him in the clear.
- See en clair.
Lotlot (lot),USA pronunciation n., v., lot•ted, lot•ting, adv.
- one of a set of objects, as straws or pebbles, drawn or thrown from a container to decide a question or choice by chance.
- the casting or drawing of such objects as a method of deciding something: to choose a person by lot.
- the decision or choice made by such a method.
- allotted share or portion: to receive one's lot of an inheritance.
- the portion in life assigned by fate or Providence;
one's fate, fortune, or destiny: Her lot had not been a happy one.
- a distinct portion or piece of land: a building lot.
- a piece of land forming a part of a district, city, or other community.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]a farmyard or barnyard.
- a piece of land having the use specified by the attributive noun or adjective: a parking lot; a used-car lot.
- [Motion Pictures.]a motion-picture studio and its surrounding property.
- a distinct portion or parcel of anything, as of merchandise: The furniture was to be auctioned off in 20 lots.
- a number of things or persons collectively: There's one more, and that's the lot.
- kind of person;
sort: He's a bad lot.
- Often, lots. a great many or a great deal: a lot of books; lots of money.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a tax or duty.
- cast or cast in one's lot with, to ally oneself with;
share the life and fortunes of: She had cast her lot with the bohemian crowd.
- draw or cast lots, to settle a question by the use of lots: They drew lots to see who would go first.
- to divide or distribute by lot (sometimes fol. by out): to lot furniture for sale; to lot out apples by the basketful.
- to assign to one as his or her lot;
- to divide into lots, as land.
- [Obs.]to cast or draw lots for.
- to draw lots.
- Often, lots. a great deal;
greatly: Thanks a lot for the ride. I care lots about my family.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Waterwa•ter (wô′tər, wot′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid, a compound of hydrogen and oxygen, H2O, freezing at 32°F or 0°C and boiling at 212°F or 100°C, that in a more or less impure state constitutes rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.: it contains 11.188 percent hydrogen and 88.812 percent oxygen, by weight.
- a special form or variety of this liquid, as rain.
- Often, waters. this liquid in an impure state as obtained from a mineral spring: Last year we went to Marienbad for the waters.
- the liquid content of a river, inlet, etc., with reference to its relative height, esp. as dependent on tide: a difference of 20 feet between high and low water.
- the surface of a stream, river, lake, ocean, etc.: above, below, or on the water.
- flowing water, or water moving in waves: The river's mighty waters.
- the sea or seas bordering a particular country or continent or located in a particular part of the world: We left San Diego and sailed south for Mexican waters.
- a liquid solution or preparation, esp. one used for cosmetic purposes: lavender water; lemon water.
- Often, waters. [Med.]
- amniotic fluid.
- the bag of waters;
amnion: Her water broke at 2 a.m.
- any of various solutions of volatile or gaseous substances in water: ammonia water.
- any liquid or aqueous organic secretion, exudation, humor, or the like, as tears, perspiration, or urine.
- [Finance.]fictitious assets or the inflated values they give to the stock of a corporation.
- a wavy, lustrous pattern or marking, as on silk fabrics or metal surfaces.
- (formerly) the degree of transparency and brilliancy of a diamond or other precious stone.
- above water, out of embarrassment or trouble, esp. of a financial nature: They had so many medical bills that they could hardly keep their heads above water.
- break water:
- to break the surface of the water by emerging from it.
- [Swimming.]to break the surface of the water with the feet, esp. in swimming the breaststroke doing the frog kick.
- to break the amniotic sac prior to parturition.
- by water, by ship or boat: to send goods by water.
- hold water:
- to be logical, defensible, or valid: That accusation won't hold water.
- to check the movement of a rowboat by keeping the oars steady with the blades vertical.
- dead in the water. See dead (def. 36).
- in deep water, in great distress or difficulty: Their marriage has been in deep water for some time.
- in hot water. See hot water.
- like water, lavishly;
freely: The champagne flowed like water.
- make water:
- (of a boat) to allow water to enter;
- to urinate.
- take water, (of a boat) to allow water to enter through leaks or portholes or over the side.
- tread water. See tread (def. 12).
- to sprinkle, moisten, or drench with water: to water the flowers; to water a street.
- to supply (animals) with water for drinking.
- to furnish with a supply of water, as a ship.
- to furnish water to (a region), as by streams;
supply (land) with water, as by irrigation: The valley is watered by a branch of the Colorado River. Our land is watered by the All-American Canal.
- to dilute, weaken, soften, or adulterate with, or as with, water (often fol. by down): to water soup; to water down an unfavorable report.
- [Finance.]to issue or increase the par value of (shares of stock) without having the assets to warrant doing so (often fol. by down).
- to produce a wavy, lustrous pattern, marking, or finish on (fabrics, metals, etc.): watered silk.
- to discharge, fill with, or secrete water or liquid, as the eyes when irritated, or as the mouth at the sight or thought of tempting food.
- to drink water, as an animal.
- to take in a supply of water, as a ship: Our ship will water at Savannah.
- make one's mouth water, to excite a desire or appetite for something: The roasting turkey made our mouths water.
- of or pertaining to water in any way: a water journey.
- holding, or designed to hold, water: a water jug.
- worked or powered by water: a water turbine.
- heating, pumping, or circulating water (often used in combination): hot-water furnace; city waterworks.
- used in or on water: water skis.
- containing or prepared with water, as for hardening or dilution: water mortar.
- located or occurring on, in, or by water: water music; water frontage.
- residing by or in, or ruling over, water: water people; water deities.
Outout (out),USA pronunciation adv.
- away from, or not in, the normal or usual place, position, state, etc.: out of alphabetical order; to go out to dinner.
- away from one's home, country, work, etc., as specified: to go out of town.
- in or into the outdoors: to go out for a walk.
- to a state of exhaustion, extinction, or depletion: to pump a well out.
- to the end or conclusion;
to a final decision or resolution: to say it all out.
- to a point or state of extinction, nonexistence, etc.: to blow out the candle; a practice on the way out.
- in or into a state of neglect, disuse, etc.;
not in current vogue or fashion: That style has gone out.
- so as not to be in the normal or proper position or state;
out of joint: His back went out after his fall.
- in or into public notice or knowledge: The truth is out at last.
- seeking openly and energetically to do or have: to be out for a good time.
- not in present possession or use, as on loan: The librarian said that the book was still out.
- on strike: The miners go out at midnight.
- so as to project or extend: to stretch out; stick your tongue out.
- in or into activity, existence, or outward manifestation: A rash came out on her arm.
- from a specified source or material: made out of scraps.
- from a state of composure, satisfaction, or harmony: to be put out over trifles.
- in or into a state of confusion, vexation, dispute, variance, or unfriendliness: to fall out about trifles.
- so as to deprive or be deprived: to be cheated out of one's money.
- so as to use the last part of: to run out of gas.
- from a number, stock, or store: to point out the errors.
- aloud or loudly: to cry out.
- with completeness or effectiveness: to fill out.
entirely: The children tired me out.
- so as to obliterate or make undecipherable: to cross out a misspelling; to ink out.
- all out, with maximum effort;
thoroughly or wholeheartedly: They went all out to finish by Friday.
- out and away, to a surpassing extent;
far and away;
by far: It was out and away the best apple pie she had ever eaten.
- out for, aggressively determined to acquire, achieve, etc.: He's out for all the money he can get.
- out from under, out of a difficult situation, esp. of debts or other obligations: The work piled up while I was away and I don't know how I'll ever get out from under.
- out of:
- not within: out of the house.
- beyond the reach of: The boat's passengers had sailed out of hearing.
- not in a condition of: out of danger.
- so as to deprive or be deprived of.
- from within or among: Take the jokers out of the pack.
- because of;
owing to: out of loyalty.
- foaled by (a dam): Grey Dancer out of Lady Grey.
- out of it, [Informal.]
- not part of or acceptable within an activity, social group, or fashion: She felt out of it because none of her friends were at the party.
- not conscious;
drunk or heavily drugged.
- not alert or clearheaded;
- eliminated from contention: If our team loses two more games, we'll be out of it.
- out of sight. See sight (def. 19).
- out of trim, (of a ship) drawing excessively at the bow or stern.
- not at one's home or place of employment;
absent: I stopped by to visit you last night, but you were out.
- not open to consideration;
out of the question: I wanted to go by plane, but all the flights are booked, so that's out.
without: We had some but now we're out.
- removed from or not in effective operation, play, a turn at bat, or the like, as in a game: He's out for the season because of an injury.
- no longer having or holding a job, public office, etc.;
disengaged (usually fol. by of ): to be out of work.
extinguished: The elevator is out. Are the lights out?
ended: before the week is out.
- not currently stylish, fashionable, or in vogue: Fitted waistlines are out this season.
senseless: Two drinks and he's usually out.
- not in power, authority, or the like: a member of the out party.
- (of a batter) not succeeding in getting on base: He was out at first on an attempted bunt.
- (of a base runner) not successful in an attempt to advance a base or bases: He was out in attempting to steal second base.
- beyond fixed or regular limits;
out of bounds: The ball was out.
- having a pecuniary loss or expense to an indicated extent: The company will be out millions of dollars if the new factory doesn't open on schedule.
- incorrect or inaccurate: His calculations are out.
- not in practice;
unskillful from lack of practice: Your bow hand is out.
- beyond the usual range, size, weight, etc. (often used in combination): an outsize bed.
made bare, as by holes in one's clothing: out at the knees.
- at variance;
unfriendly: They are out with each other.
- moving or directed outward;
outgoing: the out train.
- not available, plentiful, etc.: Mums are out till next fall.
- located at a distance;
outlying: We sailed to six of the out islands.
- [Cricket.]not having its innings: the out side.
- of or pertaining to the playing of the first nine holes of an 18-hole golf course (opposed to in): His out score on the second round was 33.
- (used to indicate movement or direction from the inside to the outside of something): He looked out the window. She ran out the door.
- (used to indicate location): The car is parked out back.
- (used to indicate movement away from a central point): Let's drive out the old parkway.
- begone! away!
- (used in radio communications to signify that the sender has finished the message and is not expecting or prepared to receive a reply.) Cf. over (def. 61).
- [Archaic.](an exclamation of abhorrence, indignation, reproach, or grief (usually fol. by upon): Out upon you!
- a means of escape or excuse, as from a place, punishment, retribution, responsibility, etc.: He always left himself an out.
- a person who lacks status, power, or authority, esp. in relation to a particular group or situation.
- Usually, outs. persons not in office or political power (distinguished from ins).
- [Baseball.]a put-out.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that does not land within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to in).
- something that is out, as a projecting corner.
- the omission of a word or words.
- the word or words omitted.
- [Northern Brit. Dial.]an outing.
- be on the or at outs with, to be estranged from (another person);
be unfriendly or on bad terms with: He is on the outs with his brother.
- to go or come out.
- to become public, evident, known, etc.: The truth will out.
- to make known;
utter (fol. by with): Out with the truth!
- to eject or expel;
- to intentionally expose (a secret homosexual, esp. a public figure).
Vasevase (vās, vāz, väz),USA pronunciation n.
- a vessel, as of glass, porcelain, earthenware, or metal, usually higher than it is wide, used chiefly to hold cut flowers or for decoration.
Fillerfill•er (fil′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that fills: a filler for pies; a filler of orders.
- a thing or substance used to fill a gap, cavity, or the like.
- a substance used to fill cracks, pores, etc., in a surface before painting or varnishing.
- a liquid, paste, or the like used to coat a surface or to give solidity, bulk, etc., to a substance, as paper or a chemical powder.
- material, considered of secondary importance, used to fill out a column or page.
- an implement used in filling, as a funnel.
- cotton, down, or other material used to stuff or pad an object, as a quilt or cloth toy.
- material placed between the insole and the exterior sole of a shoe.
- [Ling.](esp. in tagmemics) one of a class of items that can fit into a given slot in a construction.
- a plate, slab, block, etc., inserted between two parallel members to connect them.
- the tobacco forming the body of a cigar.
- metal in the form of a rod or wire, used in brazing, welding, and soldering.
Plantplant (plant, plänt),USA pronunciation n.
- any member of the kingdom Plantae, comprising multicellular organisms that typically produce their own food from inorganic matter by the process of photosynthesis and that have more or less rigid cell walls containing cellulose, including vascular plants, mosses, liverworts, and hornworts: some classification schemes may include fungi, algae, bacteria, blue-green algae, and certain single-celled eukaryotes that have plantlike qualities, as rigid cell walls or photosynthesis.
- an herb or other small vegetable growth, in contrast with a tree or a shrub.
- a seedling or a growing slip, esp. one ready for transplanting.
- the equipment, including the fixtures, machinery, tools, etc., and often the buildings, necessary to carry on any industrial business: a manufacturing plant.
- the complete equipment or apparatus for a particular mechanical process or operation: the heating plant for a home.
- the buildings, equipment, etc., of an institution: the sprawling plant of the university.
- something intended to trap, decoy, or lure, as criminals.
- a scheme to trap, trick, swindle, or defraud.
- a person, placed in an audience, whose rehearsed or prepared reactions, comments, etc., appear spontaneous to the rest of the audience.
- a person placed secretly in a group or organization, as by a foreign government, to obtain internal or secret information, stir up discontent, etc.
- [Theat.]a line of dialogue, or a character, action, etc., introducing an idea or theme that will be further developed at a later point in the play: Afterward we remembered the suicide plant in the second act.
- to put or set in the ground for growth, as seeds, young trees, etc.
- to furnish or stock (land) with plants: to plant a section with corn.
- to establish or implant (ideas, principles, doctrines, etc.): to plant a love for learning in growing children.
- to introduce (a breed of animals) into a country.
- to deposit (young fish, or spawn) in a river, lake, etc.
- to bed (oysters).
- to insert or set firmly in or on the ground or some other body or surface: to plant posts along a road.
- [Theat.]to insert or place (an idea, person, or thing) in a play.
- to place;
- to place with great force, firmness, or determination: He planted himself in the doorway as if daring us to try to enter. He planted a big kiss on his son's cheek.
- to station;
post: to plant a police officer on every corner.
- to locate;
situate: Branch stores are planted all over.
- to establish (a colony, city, etc.);
- to settle (persons), as in a colony.
- to say or place (something) in order to obtain a desired result, esp. one that will seem spontaneous: The police planted the story in the newspaper in order to trap the thief.
- [Carpentry.]to nail, glue, or otherwise attach (a molding or the like) to a surface.
- to place (a person) secretly in a group to function as a spy or to promote discord.
- to hide or conceal, as stolen goods.
Decorationdec•o•ra•tion (dek′ə rā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- something used for decorating;
embellishment: The gymnasium was adorned with posters and crepe-paper decorations for the dance.
- the act of decorating.
- See interior decoration.
- a badge, medal, etc., conferred and worn as a mark of honor: a decoration for bravery.