Hello peoples, this blog post is about Achill Cottages #7 Gallery Image Of This Property. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 932 x 622. It's file size is only 69 KB. If You decided to download This blog post to Your computer, you might Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at here: Achill Cottages.
The house frequently has a unique personality. Moreover with all cottages or the pad can be found in britain. Don't need to modify the building's design is an excessive amount of, Achill Cottages #7 Gallery Image Of This Property patterns and standard cottage compete.
The bungalow was built-in the 18th-century and is today past renovation's stage. Rather than trying to simulate the cottage's kind, Alex E chose to build yet another kitchen style that will lessen the architectural change of the whole resort and keep the smoothness with this home.
Never questioned a result, attractive! In order to maintain a building's persona, the developer Alex Saint of Kitchen Architecture adding a kitchen style in addition to the key building. The effect? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a bungalow, the united kingdom will be the building under consideration.
AchillAch•ill (ak′əl),USA pronunciation n.
- an island off the coast of NW Ireland. 14 mi. (23 km) long;
11 mi. (18 km) wide.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Imageim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Propertyprop•er•ty (prop′ər tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- that which a person owns;
the possession or possessions of a particular owner: They lost all their property in the fire.
- goods, land, etc., considered as possessions: The corporation is a means for the common ownership of property.
- a piece of land or real estate: property on Main Street.
right of possession, enjoyment, or disposal of anything, esp. of something tangible: to have property in land.
- something at the disposal of a person, a group of persons, or the community or public: The secret of the invention became common property.
- an essential or distinctive attribute or quality of a thing: the chemical and physical properties of an element.
- any attribute or characteristic.
- (in Aristotelian logic) an attribute not essential to a species but always connected with it and with it alone.
- Also called prop. a usually movable item, other than costumes or scenery, used on the set of a theater production, motion picture, etc.;
any object handled or used by an actor in a performance.
- a written work, play, movie, etc., bought or optioned for commercial production or distribution.
- a person, esp. one under contract in entertainment or sports, regarded as having commercial value: an actor who was a hot property at the time.