Hi folks, this attachment is about Face And Jaw. Place The Acupressure Mat . (wonderful Acupressure Mat Positions #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 637 x 425. This photo's file size is just 38 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Acupressure Mat Positions.
Face And Jaw. Place The Acupressure Mat . (wonderful Acupressure Mat Positions #1) Photos Collection
Using the utilization of mirrors becoming more and more common, decorating suggestions are increasingly important these days. Sense and the more mirrors about the wall, the higher the design of the bathroom that gives picture of the tiny space to a richer.
The thought of designing a Acupressure Mat Positions may be transformed frequently so your bathroom has always been a better spot. You'll be able to enhance your bath encounter with all the wall decoration that is right. Because the use of water and water from hotwater can in fact damage this wall decor, the usage of wallhangings shunned while in the toilet. The kids's bathrooms also provide wall arrangements that are individual.
Many adore a common animation heroes to show on their bathroom walls. Using the correct pastel hues and shades can also be crucial in building the design that is best. Eventually, the mix of pale colors and the correct toilet ceiling lamps produce a terrific matter to consider is walled by the toilet. It doesn't matter what your innovative, the room type can not be changed by the toilet wall. However, it is possible to train your entire imagination to bring some lifestyle and colour in the bath knowledge.
Faceface (fās),USA pronunciation n., v., faced, fac•ing.
- the front part of the head, from the forehead to the chin.
- a look or expression on this part: a sad face.
- an expression or look that indicates ridicule, disgust, etc.;
grimace: The child put on a face when told to go to bed.
makeup: Excuse me while I go to the powder room to put on my face.
boldness: to have the face to ask such a rude question.
- outward appearance: These are just old problems with new faces. The future presented a fair face to the fortunate youth.
- outward show or pretense, esp. as a means of preserving one's dignity or of concealing a detrimental fact, condition, etc.: Though shamed beyond words, he managed to show a bold face.
- good reputation;
prestige: They hushed up the family scandal to preserve face.
- the amount specified in a bill or note, exclusive of interest.
- the manifest sense or express terms, as of a document.
- the geographic characteristics or general appearance of a land surface.
- the surface: the face of the earth.
- the side, or part of a side, upon which the use of a thing depends: the clock's face; the face of a playing card.
- the most important or most frequently seen side;
front: the face of a building.
- the outer or upper side of a fabric;
- the acting, striking, or working surface of an implement, tool, etc.
- [Geom.]any of the bounding surfaces of a solid figure: a cube has six faces.
- Also called working face. the front or end of a drift or excavation, where the material is being or was last mined.
- the working surface of a type, of a plate, etc. See diag. under type.
- Also called typeface. any design of type, including a full range of characters, as letters, numbers, and marks of punctuation, in all sizes: Caslon is one of the most popular faces.See table under typeface.
- Also called typeface. the general style or appearance of type: broad or narrow face.
- [Naut., Aeron.]the rear or after side of a propeller blade (opposed to back).
- [Fort.]either of the two outer sides that form the salient angle of a bastion or the like. See diag. under bastion.
- any of the plane surfaces of a crystal.
- faceplate (def. 3).
presence: to flee from the face of the enemy.
- face to face:
- facing or opposite one another: We sat face to face at the table.
- in an open, personal meeting or confrontation: The leaders spoke face to face about a reduction in nuclear arms.
- face to face with, in close proximity to;
confronting: face to face with death.
- fly in the face of. See fly 1 (def. 21).
- get out of someone's face (usually used imperatively)
- [Southern U.S.]go away!;
- to stop bothering or annoying someone.
- in the face of:
- in spite of;
notwithstanding: She persevered in the face of many obstacles.
- when confronted with: They were steadfast in the face of disaster.
- lose face, to suffer disgrace, humiliation, or embarrassment: It was impossible to apologize publicly without losing face.
- make a face, to grimace, as in distaste or contempt;
contort one's face in order to convey a feeling or to amuse another: She made a face when she was told the work wasn't finished. The children made me laugh by making faces.
- on the face of it, to outward appearances;
seemingly: On the face of it, there was no hope for a comeback.
- put on a bold face, to give the appearance of confidence or assurance: Everyone knew that he had been fired, even though he put on a bold face.Also, put a bold face on.
- save face, to avoid disgrace, humiliation, or embarrassment: She tried to save face by saying that the bill had never arrived.
- set one's face against, to disapprove strongly of;
oppose: My parents have set their face against my becoming an actress.
- show one's face, to make an appearance;
be seen: I would be ashamed to show my face in such an outlandish outfit. Just show your face at the party and then you can leave.
- to one's face, in one's presence;
directly: Tell him to his face that he's a liar!
- to look toward or in the direction of: to face the light.
- to have the front toward or permit a view of: The building faces Fifth Avenue. The bedroom faces the park.
- to confront directly: to be faced with a problem; to face the future confidently.
- to confront courageously, boldly, or impudently (usually fol. by down or out): He could always face down his detractors.
- to oppose or to meet defiantly: to face fearful odds; Army faces Navy in today's football game.
- to cover or partly cover with a different material in front: They faced the old wooden house with brick.
- to finish the edge of a garment with facing.
- to turn the face of (a playing card) upwards.
- to dress or smooth the surface of (a stone or the like).
- to cause (soldiers) to turn to the right, left, or in the opposite direction.
- [Ice Hockey.](of a referee) to put (the puck) in play by dropping it between two opposing players each having his or her stick on the ice and facing the goal of the opponent.
- to turn or be turned (often fol. by to or toward): She faced toward the sea.
- to be placed with the front in a certain direction (often fol. by on, to, or toward): The house faces on the street. The barn faces south.
- to turn to the right, left, or in the opposite direction: Left face!
- [Ice Hockey.]to face the puck (often fol. by off).
- face down, to confront boldly or intimidate (an opponent, critic, etc.).
- face off, [Ice Hockey.]to start a game or period with a face-off.
- face the music. See music (def. 9).
- face up to:
- to acknowledge;
admit: to face up to the facts.
- to meet courageously;
confront: He refused to face up to his problems.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Placeplace (plās),USA pronunciation n., v., placed, plac•ing.
- a particular portion of space, whether of definite or indefinite extent.
- space in general: time and place.
- the specific portion of space normally occupied by anything: The vase is in its place. Every item on the shelf had its place.
- a space, area, or spot, set apart or used for a particular purpose: a place of worship; a place of entertainment.
- any part or spot in a body or surface: a decayed place in a tree.
- a particular passage in a book or writing: to find the place where one left off reading.
- a space or seat for a person, as in a theater, train, etc.: Please save my place for me.
- position, situation, or circumstances: I would complain if I were in your place.
- a proper or appropriate location or position: A restaurant is not the place for an argument.
- a job, post, or office: persons in high places.
- a function or duty: It is not your place to offer criticism.
- proper sequence or relationship, as of ideas, details, etc.: My thoughts began to fall into place.
- high position or rank: aristocrats of power and place.
- a region or area: to travel to distant places.
- an open space, or square, as in a city or town.
- a short street, a court, etc.
- a portion of space used for habitation, as a city, town, or village: Trains rarely stop in that place anymore.
- a building, location, etc., set aside for a specific purpose: He will soon need a larger place for his expanding business.
- a part of a building: The kitchen is the sunniest place in the house.
- a residence, dwelling, or house: Please come and have dinner at my place.
substitution (usually fol. by of ): Use yogurt in place of sour cream.
- a step or point in order of proceeding: in the first place.
- a fitting or promising opportunity: There's a place in this town for a man of his talents.
- a reasonable ground or occasion: This is no place for such an outburst.
- the position of a figure in a series, as in decimal notation.
- Usually, places. the figures of the series.
- [Drama.]one of the three unities. Cf. unity (def. 8).
- a position among the leading competitors, usually the first, second, or third at the finish line.
- the position of the competitor who comes in second in a horse race, harness race, etc. Cf. show (def. 29), win (def. 17).
- places, [Theat.]a call summoning performers for the beginning of a performance or an act.
- room or space for entry or passage: to make place for the gentry.
- give place to:
- to give precedence or priority to: The old gives place to the new.
- to be succeeded or replaced by: Travel by trains has given place to travel by airplanes.
- go places, [Informal.]to succeed or advance in one's career: He'll never go places if he stays in his hometown.
- in place:
- in the correct or usual position or order: Dinner is ready and everything is in place.
- in the same spot, without advancing or retreating: Stand by your desk and jog in place for a few minutes of exercise.
- know or keep one's place, to recognize one's position or rank, esp. if inferior, and behave or act accordingly: They treated their servants well but expected them always to know their place.
- out of place:
- not in the correct or usual position or order: The library books are all out of place.
- unsuitable to the circumstances or surroundings;
inappropriate: He had always felt out of place in an academic environment. A green suit was out of place at the funeral.
- put someone in his or her place, to lower someone's self-esteem;
humble, esp. an arrogant person: She put me in my place by reminding me who was boss.
- take place, to happen;
occur: The commencement exercises will take place outdoors unless it rains.
- to put in the proper position or order;
dispose: Place the silverware on the table for dinner.
- to put or set in a particular place, position, situation, or relation.
- to put in a suitable place for some purpose: to place an advertisement in the newspaper.
- to put into particular or proper hands: to place some incriminating evidence with the district attorney.
- to give (an order or the like) to a supplier: She placed the order for the pizza an hour ago.
- to appoint (a person) to a post or office: The president placed him in the Department of Agriculture.
- to find a place, situation, etc., for (a person): The agency had no trouble placing him with a good firm.
- to determine or indicate the place or value of: to place health among the greatest gifts in life.
- to assign a certain position or rank to: The army placed him in the infantry.
- to succeed in attaining a position for in an athletic or other contest: to place players on the all-American team; to place students in the finals of the interscholastic chess tournament.
- to identify by connecting with the proper place, circumstances, etc.: to be unable to place a person; to place a face; to place an accent.
- to employ (the voice) for singing or speaking with consciousness of the bodily point of emphasis of resonance of each tone or register.
- to finish among the first three competitors in a race.
- to finish second in a horse race, harness race, etc.
- to earn a specified standing with relation to others, as in an examination, competition, etc.: He placed fifth in a graduation class of 90.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Acupressureac•u•pres•sure (ak′yŏŏ presh′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a type of massage in which finger pressure on the specific bodily sites described in acupuncture therapy is used to promote healing, alleviate fatigue, etc.
- a procedure for stopping blood flow from an injured blood vessel.
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.