Hi , this attachment is about Hollywood Regency Dining Room Table Eye Catching Yellow Counter Stools Perfectly Paired Blue Gray Island Painted Topped Furniture Ch (lovely Hollywood Regency Dining Room #2). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 491 x 740. This photo's file size is only 48 KB. If You decided to save This photo to Your PC, you might Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Hollywood Regency Dining Room.
Hollywood Regency Dining Room Table Eye Catching Yellow Counter Stools Perfectly Paired Blue Gray Island Painted Topped Furniture Ch (lovely Hollywood Regency Dining Room #2) Images Gallery
Hollywood Regency Dining Room Table Eye Catching Yellow Counter Stools Perfectly Paired Blue Gray Island Painted Topped Furniture Ch (lovely Hollywood Regency Dining Room #2) will be used in combination with increasing frequency. More and more homeowners find that they could utilize ability within their bathroom. There are lots of different alternatives to pick from. It is just of narrowing your decision to only one choice, a matter. Classic Hollywood Regency Dining Room Table Eye Catching Yellow Counter Stools Perfectly Paired Blue Gray Island Painted Topped Furniture Ch (lovely Hollywood Regency Dining Room #2)s are often round or square.
For anything only a little different a Hollywood Regency Dining Room that is sincerely graded can be chosen by you. One end-of the spike is barely an inch deep, as the idea of the square will be the normal degree for that sink. it is amazing to observe and a variety of fun showing down for your buddies although you need to have a larger counter room to accommodate this style. You can also discover additional forms including block. Some comes with a pan that's precisely the same degree through the jar while some have. Both models are merely of identifying what type will continue to work best-in your restroom a.
Components that are regular incorporate stainless steel or porcelain. Which elements that are standard are great, for true pretty products can be chosen by you like cement or marble. The texture's grade brings authentic crisis towards the bathroom and is fairly beautiful.
HollywoodHol•ly•wood (hol′ē wŏŏd′),USA pronunciation n.
Hol′ly•wood•ite′, Hol′ly•wood′er, n.
- the NW part of Los Angeles, Calif.: center of the American motion-picture industry.
- a city in SE Florida, near Miami: seaside resort. 117,188.
Regencyre•gen•cy (rē′jən sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies, adj.
- the office, jurisdiction, or control of a regent or body of regents exercising the ruling power during the minority, absence, or disability of a sovereign.
- a body of regents.
- a government consisting of regents.
- a territory under the control of a regent or regents.
- the term of office of a regent.
- (cap.) [Brit. Hist.]the period (1811–20) during which George, Prince of Wales, later George IV, was regent.
- (cap.) [Fr. Hist.]the period of the minority of Louis XV.
- the office or function of a regent or ruler.
- of or pertaining to a regency.
- [Hist.]of or pertaining to the Regencies in England or France.
- (often cap.) of or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration of the British Regency, somewhat similar to the French Directoire and Empire styles and characterized by close imitation of ancient Greek forms as well as by less frequent and looser adaptations of ancient Roman, Gothic, Chinese, and ancient Egyptian forms.
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Eyeeye (ī),USA pronunciation n., pl. eyes, (Archaic) ey•en or eyne;
v., eyed, ey•ing or eye•ing.
- the organ of sight, in vertebrates typically one of a pair of spherical bodies contained in an orbit of the skull and in humans appearing externally as a dense, white, curved membrane, or sclera, surrounding a circular, colored portion, or iris, that is covered by a clear, curved membrane, or cornea, and in the center of which is an opening, or pupil, through which light passes to the retina.
- the aggregate of structures situated within or near the orbit that assist, support, or protect the eye.
- this organ with respect to the color of the iris: blue eyes.
- the region surrounding the eye: a black eye; puffy eyes.
vision: a sharp eye.
- the power of seeing;
appreciative or discriminating visual perception: the eye of an artist.
- a look, glance, or gaze: to cast one's eye at a beautiful necklace.
- an attentive look, close observation, or watch: to be under the eye of a guard.
- regard, view, aim, or intention: to have an eye to one's own advantage.
- a manner or way of looking at a thing;
opinion: in the eyes of the law.
- a center of light, intelligence, influence, etc.
- something resembling or suggesting the eye in appearance, shape, etc., as the opening in the lens of a camera, a peephole, or a buttonhole.
- the bud of a potato, Jerusalem artichoke, etc.
- a small, contrastingly colored part at the center of a flower.
- the central spot of a target;
- a choice center cut of meat: an eye of round; the eye of the rib.
- one of the round spots on the tail feathers of a peacock.
- the hole in a needle.
- a hole made in a thing for the insertion of some object, as the handle of a tool: the eye of an ax.
- a metal or other ring through which something, as a rope or rod, is passed.
- the loop into which a hook is inserted.
- a photoelectric cell or similar device used to perform a function analogous to visual inspection.
- a ring on the end of a tension member, as an eye bar or eye bolt, for connection with another member.
- a hole formed during the maturation of cheese, esp. Emmenthaler or Gruyère.
- a loop worked at the end of a rope.
- the approximately circular region of relatively light winds and fair weather found at the center of a severe tropical cyclone.
- eyes, the extreme forward part of the upper deck at the bow of a vessel.
- the precise direction from which a wind is blowing.
- an eye for an eye, repayment in kind, as revenge for an injustice.
- be all eyes, to give all one's attention to something;
- catch someone's eye, to draw or attract someone's attention: to catch the waiter's eye.
- give (someone) the eye, [Informal.]to look fixedly at (another person), esp. with obvious admiration;
ogle: She ignored the men who were giving her the eye.
- have an eye for, to have the ability to appreciate distinctions in;
be discerning or perceptive about: She has an eye for antique furniture.
- have eyes only for:
- to want no other person or thing but: She was always surrounded by admirers, but she had eyes only for Harry.
- to see, or view, or desire to see only. Also, only have eyes for.
- in a pig's eye, [Slang.]absolutely notnb;
dw d never: In a pig's eye I will!
- keep an eye on, to watch over attentively: Please keep an eye on my plants while I'm away.
- keep an eye out for, to be vigilant in looking or watching for: The announcer told his listeners to keep an eye out for the escaped criminal.
- keep one's eye on the ball, to remain attentive;
be especially alert.
- keep one's eyes open, to be especially alert or observant.
- lay, clap, or set eyes on, [Informal.]to catch sight of;
see: They had never laid eyes on such a big car before.
- make eyes at, to gaze flirtatiously or amorously at.
- my eye! [Informal.](a mild exclamation of contradiction or surprise): He says he wasn't told about this? My eye!
- open one's eyes, to bring someone to a realization of the truth or of something previously unknown: A trip through Asia opened his eyes to the conditions under which millions had to live.
- pick the eyes out, [Australia and New Zealand.]to select the best parts or items.
- run one's eye over, to glance briefly at;
- see eye to eye, to have exactly the same opinion;
agree: They have never been able to see eye to eye on politics.
- see with half an eye, to see or realize immediately or with ease: Anyone can see with half an eye that the plan is doomed to fail.
- shut one's eyes to, to refuse to see or consider;
disregard: We can no longer shut our eyes to the gravity of the situation.
- sight for sore eyes, a welcome sight;
a pleasant surprise: After our many days in the desert, the wretched village was a sight for sore eyes.
- with an eye to, with a plan or purpose of: with an eye to one's future.
- with one's eyes open, aware of the inherent or potential risks: She signed the papers with her eyes open.
- to fix the eyes upon;
view: to eye the wonders of nature.
- to observe or watch narrowly: She eyed the two strangers with suspicion.
- to make an eye in: to eye a needle.
- [Obs.]to appear to the eye.
Yellowyel•low (yel′ō),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v.
- a color like that of egg yolk, ripe lemons, etc.;
the primary color between green and orange in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 570 and 590 nm.
- the yolk of an egg.
- a yellow pigment or dye.
- See yellow light.
- [Slang.]See yellow jacket (def. 2).
- of the color yellow.
- [Often Offensive.]
- designating or pertaining to an Oriental person or Oriental peoples.
- designating or pertaining to a person of mixed racial origin, esp. of black and white heritage, whose skin is yellowish or yellowish brown.
- having a sallow or yellowish complexion.
- (of journalism, a newspaper, etc.)
- sensational, esp. morbidly or offensively so: That yellow rag carried all the gory details.
- dishonest in editorial comment and the presentation of news, esp. in sacrificing truth for sensationalism: Objective reporting isn't always a match for yellow journalism.
- to make or become yellow: Yellow the sheets with dye. The white stationery had yellowed with age.
Countercount•er1 (koun′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a table or display case on which goods can be shown, business transacted, etc.
- (in restaurants, luncheonettes, etc.) a long, narrow table with stools or chairs along one side for the patrons, behind which refreshments or meals are prepared and served.
- a surface for the preparation of food in a kitchen, esp. on a low cabinet.
- anything used in keeping account, as a disk of metal or wood, used in some games, as checkers, for marking a player's position or for keeping score.
- an imitation coin or token.
- a coin;
- over the counter:
- (of the sale of stock) through a broker's office rather than through the stock exchange.
- (of the sale of merchandise) through a retail store rather than through a wholesaler.
- under the counter, in a clandestine manner, esp. illegally: books sold under the counter.
Stoolsstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Blueblue (blo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., adj., blu•er, blu•est, v., blued, blu•ing or blue•ing.
- the pure color of a clear sky;
the primary color between green and violet in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 450 and 500 nm.
- something having a blue color: Place the blue next to the red.
- a person who wears blue or is a member of a group characterized by some blue symbol: Tomorrow the blues will play the browns.
- (often cap.) a member of the Union army in the American Civil War or the army itself. Cf. gray (def. 13).
- See blue ribbon (def. 1).
- any of several blue-winged butterflies of the family Lycaenidae.
- the blue:
- the sky.
- the sea.
- the remote distance: They've vanished into the blue somewhere.
- out of the blue, suddenly and unexpectedly: The inheritance came out of the blue as a stroke of good fortune.
- of the color of blue: a blue tie.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the Union army in the American Civil War.
- (of the skin) discolored by cold, contusion, fear, or vascular collapse.
- depressed in spirits;
melancholy: She felt blue about not being chosen for the team.
- holding or offering little hope;
bleak: a blue outlook.
- characterized by or stemming from rigid morals or religion: statutes that were blue and unrealistic.
- marked by blasphemy: The air was blue with oaths.
- (of an animal's pelage) grayish-blue.
risqué: a blue joke or film.
- blue in the face, exhausted and speechless, as from excessive anger, physical strain, etc.: I reminded him about it till I was blue in the face.
- to make blue;
dye a blue color.
- to tinge with bluing: Don't blue your clothes till the second rinse.
- to become or turn blue.
Graygray1 (grā),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of a color between white and black;
having a neutral hue.
- dark, dismal, or gloomy: gray skies.
- dull, dreary, or monotonous.
- having gray hair;
- pertaining to old age;
- pertaining to, involving, or composed of older persons: gray households.
- old or ancient.
- indeterminate and intermediate in character: The tax audit concentrated on deductions in the gray area between purely personal and purely business expenses.
- any achromatic color;
any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.
- something of this color.
- gray material or clothing: to dress in gray.
- an unbleached and undyed condition.
- (often cap.) a member of the Confederate army in the American Civil War or the army itself. Cf. blue (def. 5).
- a horse of a gray color.
- a horse that appears white but is not an albino.
Also, grey. gray′ly, adv.
- to make or become gray.
Islandis•land (ī′lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land completely surrounded by water, and not large enough to be called a continent.
- something resembling an island, esp. in being isolated or having little or no direct communication with others.
- a raised platform with a counter or other work surface on top situated in the middle area of a room, esp. a kitchen, so as to permit access from all sides.
- See safety island.
- a low concrete platform for gasoline pumps at an automotive service station.
- a clump of woodland in a prairie.
- an isolated hill.
- an isolated portion of tissue differing in structure from the surrounding tissue.
- a platform or building between sets of tracks.
is′land•ish, is′land•like′, adj.
- to make into an island.
- to dot with islands.
- to place on an island;
Paintedpaint•ed (pān′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- reproduced or represented in paint: a painted image.
- covered with a coating of paint: a painted chair.
feigned: a painted life.
- exaggerated or misrepresented: a luridly painted version of what really happened.
- covered with makeup, esp. to excess.
- brightly colored or multicolored (used in combinations).
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.