The blog post of Bottom Position Bench Press was posted at November 16, 2017 at 7:32 pm. This image is posted at the Bench category. Bottom Position Bench Press is labelled with Bottom Position Bench Press, Bottom, Position, Bench, Press..
Bottombot•tom (bot′əm),USA pronunciation n.
- the lowest or deepest part of anything, as distinguished from the top: the bottom of a hill; the bottom of a page.
- the under or lower side;
underside: the bottom of a typewriter.
- the ground under any body of water: the bottom of the sea.
- Usually, bottoms. Also called bottom land. [Phys. Geog.]low alluvial land next to a river.
- the part of a hull between the bilges, including the keel.
- the part of a hull that is immersed at all times.
- the cargo space in a vessel.
- a cargo vessel.
- the seat of a chair.
- [Informal.]the buttocks;
- the fundamental part;
- bottoms, (used with a pl. v.) the trousers of a pair of pajamas.
- the working part of a plow, comprising the plowshare, landside, and moldboard.
- the cause;
basis: Try getting to the bottom of the problem.
- the second half of an inning.
- the last three players in the batting order.
- lowest limit, esp. of dignity, status, or rank: When people sink that low, they're bound to reach the bottom soon.
- Usually, bottoms. the heaviest, least volatile fraction of petroleum, left behind in distillation after more volatile fractions are driven off.
- at bottom, in reality;
fundamentally: They knew at bottom that they were only deceiving themselves.Also, at the bottom.
- bottoms up, (used interjectionally to urge the downing of one's drink).
- to furnish with a bottom.
- to base or found (usually fol. by on or upon).
- to discover the full meaning of (something);
- to bring (a submarine) to rest on the ocean floor: They had to bottom the sub until the enemy cruisers had passed by.
- to be based;
- to strike against the bottom or end;
reach the bottom.
- (of an automotive vehicle) to sink vertically, as when bouncing after passing over a bump, so that the suspension reaches the lower limit of its motion: The car bottomed too easily on the bumpy road.
- bottom out, to reach the lowest state or level: The declining securities market finally bottomed out and began to rise.
- of or pertaining to the bottom or a bottom.
- located on or at the bottom: I want the bottom book in the stack.
- lowest: bottom prices.
- living near or on the bottom: A flounder is a bottom fish.
- fundamental: the bottom cause.
- bet one's bottom dollar:
- to wager the last of one's money or resources.
- to be positive or assured: You can bet your bottom dollar that something will prevent us from leaving on time.
Positionpo•si•tion (pə zish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- condition with reference to place;
- a place occupied or to be occupied;
site: a fortified position.
- the proper, appropriate, or usual place: out of position.
- situation or condition, esp. with relation to favorable or unfavorable circumstances: to be in an awkward position; to bargain from a position of strength.
- status or standing: He has a position to maintain in the community.
- high standing, as in society;
important status: a person of wealth and position.
- a post of employment: a position in a bank.
- manner of being placed, disposed, or arranged: the relative position of the hands of a clock.
- bodily posture or attitude: to be in a sitting position.
- mental attitude;
stand: one's position on a controversial topic.
- the act of positing.
- something that is posited.
- [Ballet.]any of the five basic positions of the feet with which every step or movement begins and ends. Cf. first position, second position, third position, fourth position, fifth position.
- the arrangement of tones in a chord, esp. with regard to the location of the root tone in a triad or to the distance of the tones from each other. Cf. close position, inversion (def. 8a), open position, root position.
- any of the places on the fingerboard of a stringed instrument where the fingers stop the strings to produce the variouspitches.
- any of the places to which the slide of a trombone is shifted to produce changes in pitch.
- [Finance.]a commitment to buy or sell securities: He took a large position in defense stocks.
- [Class. Pros.]the situation of a short vowel before two or more consonants or their equivalent, making the syllable metrically long.
- to put in a particular or appropriate position;
- to determine the position of;
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Bottom Position Bench Press have 6 photos , they are Again, Keeping Your Forearms Parallel To The Floor When The Bar Is In The Bottom Position Will Keep ., Bottom Position Bench Press #2 225lb Bench Press From Bottom Position, Flat Back Benching Increase The Range Of Motion That The Shoulder Must Go Through, Making It Much Harder To Stabilize Your Shoulders And More Likely That ., Bench Press Arch, Unlike The Squat, The Bench Press Is Probably The Most Popular Exercise In The Gym – And For Good Reason. It Is One Of The Best Upper Body Exercises That ., Bottom Position Bench Press Amazing Pictures #6 Bench Press Form 101. Below are the images:
Bottom Position Bench Press around the patio of the house could make your house symbol so that the design of the patio must be ideal, seems stylish and lavish. This luxury appears more beautiful to appear from your exterior and will also give to be about the front porch relaxed minimalism, the feeling.
Among the pieces that produce an appropriate house viewed by the attention, looked lavish and perfect house is Bottom Position Bench Press. Using proper laying of ceramic flooring and the assortment, the locations were mundane may be converted in to a space that appears luxurious and huge.
Most of that can be recognized by deciding on the best flooring in terms of motifs and hues. Colors are shiny and natural the most used choice nowadays, coloring period, because these colors can offer lavish atmosphere and an appropriate setting awesome of style.