This article about Carriage House Chicago was posted on February 1, 2018 at 8:10 am. This blog post is uploaded under the Home category. Carriage House Chicago is labelled with Carriage House Chicago, Carriage, House, Chicago..
Carriagecar•riage (kar′ij; for 9 also kar′ē ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a wheeled vehicle for conveying persons, as one drawn by horses and designed for comfort and elegance.
- See baby carriage.
- [Brit.]a railway passenger coach.
- a wheeled support, as for a cannon.
- a movable part, as of a machine, designed for carrying something.
- manner of carrying the head and body;
bearing: the carriage of a soldier.
- Also called carriage piece, horse. an inclined beam, as a string, supporting the steps of a stair.
- the act of transporting;
conveyance: the expenses of carriage.
- the price or cost of transportation.
- (in a typewriter) the moving part carrying the platen and its associated parts, usually set in motion to carry the paper across the point where the print element or type bars strike.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
ChicagoChi•ca•go (shi kä′gō, -kô′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in NE Illinois, on Lake Michigan: second largest city in the U.S. 3,005,072.
Carriage House Chicago have 1 pictures it's including Carriage House Chicago #1 At Baconfest Chicago:. Here are the pictures:
Carriage House Chicago style style's color scheme is dominated by the scheme of neutral shades like gray, brown, dark, and white. Use these hues for indoor elements ground, such as surfaces, threshold, and scheduling a place for a dash of bright hues in furniture and components of the room.
Utilize your imagination to get a more creative process styles and textures to offer a splendor within the area. For your substance used to accomplish out interior-design stand is options have exposed. The effect that's sensed in contemporary interior planning is wrinkles that are nominal and atmosphere " stuff that is less ".
Floor with products for example lumber, ceramics tile, and marble properly inserted within the contemporary classification. Supply to crash space visually also completing quite just like a rug for one more impact of luxury. This key is for isolating involving the dining room along with the family area which often look next-to one another, most perfect.