The image of Counter Stools Melbourne was posted at December 11, 2017 at 9:19 am. It is uploaded on the Stool category. Counter Stools Melbourne is labelled with Counter Stools Melbourne, Counter, Stools, Melbourne..
Countercount•er1 (koun′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a table or display case on which goods can be shown, business transacted, etc.
- (in restaurants, luncheonettes, etc.) a long, narrow table with stools or chairs along one side for the patrons, behind which refreshments or meals are prepared and served.
- a surface for the preparation of food in a kitchen, esp. on a low cabinet.
- anything used in keeping account, as a disk of metal or wood, used in some games, as checkers, for marking a player's position or for keeping score.
- an imitation coin or token.
- a coin;
- over the counter:
- (of the sale of stock) through a broker's office rather than through the stock exchange.
- (of the sale of merchandise) through a retail store rather than through a wholesaler.
- under the counter, in a clandestine manner, esp. illegally: books sold under the counter.
Stoolsstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
MelbourneMel•bourne (mel′bərn),USA pronunciation n.
- 2nd Viscount. See Lamb, William.
- a seaport in and the capital of Victoria, in SE Australia. 2,864,600.
- a city on the E coast of Florida. 44,536.
The image about Counter Stools Melbourne have 3 pictures it's including Saddle Bar Counter Stools West Elm - Saddle Stools Melbourne, Modern Kitchen Bar Stools Melbourne & Copper Calypso Stool Tall Contemporary Bar Stools And, Cosmopolitan Modern White Leather Counter Stools Set Of 2 Bar Melbourne. Below are the attachments:
Your house typically has its own personality. Likewise with cottages or the pad can be found in the UK. Don't desire to adjust the building's structure is toomuch, Counter Stools Melbourne styles compete with traditional cottage.
Never questioned an outcome, stunning! So that you can keep up with the persona of the building, Kitchen's custom Alex St Architecture putting a home layout independent of the main building. The result? Wonderful! Yes, a cottage operating out of Chelshire, great britain may be the building in question.
The cottage was built-in the 18th-century and it is currently past renovation's stage. As opposed to looking to simulate the type of the cottage, Alex St chose to assemble one more kitchen layout that preserve the character of this residence and will decrease the entire lodge's structural change.