This post about Desks That Hang On The Wall was uploaded at September 3, 2017 at 7:36 am. This blog post is uploaded in the Desk category. Desks That Hang On The Wall is tagged with Desks That Hang On The Wall, Desks, That, Hang, On, The, Wall..
Desksdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Thatthat (ᵺat; unstressed ᵺət),USA pronunciation pron. and adj., pl.those;
- (used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as pointed out or present, mentioned before, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis): That is her mother. After that we saw each other.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, referring to the one more remote in place, time, or thought;
opposed to this): This is my sister and that's my cousin.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, implying a contrast or contradistinction;
opposed to this): This suit fits better than that.
- (used as the subject or object of a relative clause, esp. one defining or restricting the antecedent, sometimes replaceable by who, whom, or which): the horse that he bought.
- (used as the object of a preposition, with the preposition standing at the end of a relative clause): the farm that I spoke of.
- (used in various special or elliptical constructions): fool that he is.
- at that:
- in spite of something;
nevertheless: Although perhaps too elaborate, it seemed like a good plan at that.
- in addition;
besides: It was a long wait, and an exasperating one at that.
- that is, (by way of explanation, clarification, or an example);
more accurately: I read the book, that is, I read most of it.Also, that is to say.
- that's that, there is no more to be said or done;
that is finished: I'm not going, and that's that!
- with that, following that;
thereupon: With that, he turned on his heel and fled.
- (used to indicate a person, place, thing, or degree as indicated, mentioned before, present, or as well-known or characteristic): That woman is her mother. Those little mannerisms of hers make me sick.
- (used to indicate the more remote in time, place, or thought of two persons, things, etc., already mentioned;
opposed to this): This room is his and that one is mine.
- (used to imply mere contradistinction;
opposed to this): not this house, but that one.
- that way, [Informal.]in love or very fond of (usually fol. by about or for): The star and the director are that way. I'm that way about coffee.
- (used with adjectives and adverbs of quantity or extent) to the extent or degree indicated: that much; The fish was that big.
- to a great extent or degree;
very: It's not that important.
- [Dial.](used to modify an adjective or another adverb) to such an extent: He was that weak he could hardly stand.
- (used to introduce a subordinate clause as the subject or object of the principal verb or as the necessary complement to a statement made, or a clause expressing cause or reason, purpose or aim, result or consequence, etc.): I'm sure that you'll like it. That he will come is certain. Hold it up so that everyone can see it.
- (used elliptically to introduce an exclamation expressing desire, a wish, surprise, indignation, or other strong feeling): Oh, that I had never been born!
Hanghang (hang),USA pronunciation v., hung or (esp. for 4, 5, 20, 24) hanged;
- to fasten or attach (a thing) so that it is supported only from above or at a point near its own top;
- to attach or suspend so as to allow free movement: to hang a pendulum.
- to place in position or fasten so as to allow easy or ready movement.
- to put to death by suspending by the neck from a gallows, gibbet, yardarm, or the like.
- to suspend (oneself ) by the neck until dead: He hanged himself from a beam in the attic.
- to fasten to a cross;
- to furnish or decorate with something suspended: to hang a room with pictures.
- to fasten into position;
fix at a proper angle: to hang a scythe.
- to fasten or attach (wallpaper, pictures, etc.) to a wall: to hang pictures in a room.
- to suspend (something) in front of anything: to hang curtains on a window.
- to exhibit (a painting or group of paintings): The gallery hung his paintings in a small corner.
- to put the paintings of (an art exhibition) on the wall of a gallery: They hung the show that morning.
- to attach or annex as an addition: to hang a rider on a bill.
- to attach (a door or the like) to its frame by means of hinges.
- to make (an idea, form, etc.) dependent on a situation, structure, concept, or the like, usually derived from another source: He hung the meaning of his puns on the current political scene.
- (of a juror) to keep (a jury) from rendering a verdict by refusing to agree with the others.
- to cause (a nickname, epithet, etc.) to become associated with a person: Friends hung that nickname on him.
- to hit with (a fist, blow, punch, etc.): He hung a left on his opponent's jaw.
- [Baseball.]to throw (a pitch) so that it fails to break, as a curve.
- to steady (a boat) in one place against a wind or current by thrusting a pole or the like into the bottom under the boat and allowing the wind or current to push the boat side-on against the pole.
- (used in mild curses and emphatic expressions, often as a euphemism for damn): I'll be hanged if I do. Hang it all!
- to be suspended;
- to swing freely, as on a hinge.
- to incline downward, jut out, or lean over or forward: The tree hung over the edge of the lake.
- to be suspended by the neck, as from a gallows, and suffer death in this way.
- to be crucified.
- to be conditioned or contingent;
be dependent: His future hangs on the outcome of their discussion.
- to be doubtful or undecided;
waver or hesitate: He hung between staying and going.
- to remain unfinished or undecided;
be delayed: Let that matter hang until our next meeting.
- to linger, remain, or persist: He hung by her side, unwilling to leave.
- to float or hover in the air: Fog hung over the city.
- to be oppressive, burdensome, or tedious: guilt that hangs on one's conscience.
- to remain in attention or consideration (often fol. by on or upon): They hung on his every word.
- to fit or drape in graceful lines: That coat hangs well in back.
- to be exhibited: His works hang in most major museums.
- to have one's works on display: Rembrandt hangs in the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- [Informal.]to hang out.
- hang a left (or right ),[Slang.]to make a left (or right) turn, as while driving an automobile: Hang a right at the next corner.
- hang around or about, [Informal.]
- to spend time in a certain place or in certain company: He hangs around with an older crowd.
- to linger about;
loiter: They had stopped working and were just hanging around to talk.
- hang back:
- to be reluctant to proceed or move forward: The older pupils went straight to the podium, but the younger ones hung back out of shyness.
- to refrain from taking action;
hesitate: A forward pass would have been the best call, but the quarterback hung back because his last pass had been intercepted.
- hang five, to ride a surfboard with the weight of the body forward and the toes of the forward foot curled over the front edge of the surfboard.
- hang in, [Slang.]to persevere: She has managed to hang in despite years of bad luck.Also, hang in there.
- hang in the balance, to be in a precarious state or condition: The wounded man's life hung in the balance.
- hang it up, [Informal.]to quit, resign, give up, etc.: The chief engineer is hanging it up after 40 years with the company.
- hang loose, [Slang.]to remain relaxed or calm: Try to hang loose and don't let it bother you.
- hang on:
- to hold fast;
- to continue with effort;
persevere: If you can hang on for a month longer, you will be eligible for the bonus.
- to be sustained to the point of danger, tedium, etc.: coughs that hang on for months.
- to keep a telephone line open: Hang on, I'll see if she's here.
- to wait briefly;
- hang one on, [Slang.]
- to hit: He hung one on the bully and knocked him down.
- to become extremely drunk: Every payday he hangs one on.
- hang one's head. See head (def. 44).
- hang out:
- to lean or be suspended through an opening.
- [Informal.]to frequent a particular place, esp. in idling away one's free time: to hang out in a bar.
- [Informal.]to loiter in public places: nothing to do on Saturday night but hang out.
- [Informal.]to consort or appear in public with: Who's she been hanging out with?
- [Slang.]to calm down: Hang out, Mom, I'm OK.
- to wait, esp. briefly: Hang out a minute while I get my backpack.
- to suspend in open view;
display: to hang out the flag.
- hang over:
- to remain to be settled;
be postponed: They will probably let the final decision hang over until next year.
- to be imminent or foreboding;
threaten: Economic ruin hangs over the town.
- hang ten, to ride a surfboard with the weight of the body as far forward as possible and the toes of both feet curled over the front edge of the surfboard.
- hang together:
- to be loyal to one another;
remain united: "We must indeed all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.''
- to cohere: This pancake batter doesn't hang together.
- to be logical or consistent: His version of the story does not hang together.
- hang tough, [Slang.]to remain unyielding, stubborn, or inflexible: He's hanging tough and won't change his mind.
- hang up:
- to suspend by placing on a hook, peg, or hanger.
- to cause or encounter delay;
suspend or slow the progress of: The accident hung up the traffic for several hours.
- to break a telephone connection by replacing the receiver on the hook: She received an anonymous call, but the party hung up when she threatened to call the police.
- to cause a hang-up or hang-ups in: The experience hung her up for years.
- let it all hang out, [Slang.]
- to be completely candid in expressing one's feelings, opinions, etc.: She's never been one to let it all hang out.
- to act or live without restraint or inhibitions.
- the way in which a thing hangs.
- the precise manner of doing, using, etc., something;
knack: to get the hang of a tool.
- meaning or thought: to get the hang of a subject.
- loss of way due to adverse wind or current.
- a rake, as of a mast.
- the least degree of care, concern, etc. (used in mild curses and emphatic expressions as a euphemism for damn): He doesn't give a hang about those things.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Wallwall (wôl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various permanent upright constructions having a length much greater than the thickness and presenting a continuous surface except where pierced by doors, windows, etc.: used for shelter, protection, or privacy, or to subdivide interior space, to support floors, roofs, or the like, to retain earth, to fence in an area, etc.
- Usually, walls. a rampart raised for defensive purposes.
- an immaterial or intangible barrier, obstruction, etc., suggesting a wall: a wall of prejudice.
- a wall-like, enclosing part, thing, mass, etc.: a wall of fire; a wall of troops.
- an embankment to prevent flooding, as a levee or sea wall.
- the Wall. See Berlin Wall.
- the outermost film or layer of structural material protecting, surrounding, and defining the physical limits of an object: the wall of a blood cell.
- the side of a level or drift.
- the overhanging or underlying side of a vein;
a hanging wall or footwall.
- climb the walls or climb walls, to become tense or frantic: climbing the walls with boredom.
- drive or push to the wall, to force into a desperate situation;
humiliate or ruin completely: Not content with merely winning the match, they used every opportunity to push the inferior team to the wall.
- go over the wall, to break out of prison: Roadblocks have been set up in an effort to capture several convicts who went over the wall.
- go to the wall:
- to be defeated in a conflict or competition;
- to fail in business, esp. to become bankrupt.
- to be put aside or forgotten.
- to take an extreme and determined position or measure: I'd go to the wall to stop him from resigning.
- hit the wall, (of long-distance runners) to reach a point in a race, usually after 20 miles, when the body's fuels are virtually depleted and willpower becomes crucial to be able to finish.
- off the wall:
- beyond the realm of acceptability or reasonableness: The figure you quoted for doing the work is off the wall.
- markedly out of the ordinary;
bizarre: Some of the clothes in the fashion show were too off the wall for the average customer.
- up against the wall:
- placed against a wall to be executed by a firing squad.
- in a crucial or critical position, esp. one in which defeat or failure seems imminent: Unless sales improve next month, the company will be up against the wall.
- up the wall, into an acutely frantic, frustrated, or irritated state: The constant tension in the office is driving everyone up the wall.
- of or pertaining to a wall: wall space.
- growing against or on a wall: wall plants; wall cress.
- situated, placed, or installed in or on a wall: wall oven; a wall safe.
- to enclose, shut off, divide, protect, border, etc., with or as if with a wall (often fol. by in or off): to wall the yard; to wall in the play area; He is walled in by lack of opportunity.
- to seal or fill (a doorway or other opening) with a wall: to wall an unused entrance.
- to seal or entomb (something or someone) within a wall (usually fol. by up): The workmen had walled up the cat quite by mistake.
This post of Desks That Hang On The Wall have 8 pictures it's including Desks That Hang On The Wall #1 How To Make A Wall Mounted Desk With Secret Compartments, Wall Mounted Desk, LAX Series Wall Mounted Desk, Desks That Hang On The Wall #4 Space Saver: 15 Wall-Mounted Desks To Buy Or DIY, Desks That Hang On The Wall #5 Wall Mounted Desk Oak Computer Desk, 5 Of The Best Wall-mounted Desks To Maximise Space At Home, Desks That Hang On The Wall #7 Walnut Live Edge Floating Desk. Desk On WallWall Mounted ., Best 25+ Floating Desk Ideas On Pinterest | Bureaus, Floating Wall Desk And Wall Mounted Desk. Below are the photos:
Desks That Hang On The Wall Set aren't for everyone, but you really like contemporary bedrooms, if you have an admiration of the fine traces in artwork and structure. Today, you probably do not learn how to create the perfect contemporary room arrangement and you also may believe that it is a thing that the custom superstars have the effect of, however, you also can feel your home for it, with a small shopping cautiously.
the furniture is clear and clean in-design as well as rather, the bedroom packages are modern and it is often a trademark slice that could often work with others or survive alone. As this is the middle of your bedroom public show you ought to begin with the mattress, oneself.
In many cases, you need to consider a contemporary room collection like making your bedroom such as a museum. The present day bedroom set allows a contemporary art gallery to be created by you within your bedroom. the sensation of the public comes in the truth that they lack the more elaborate style ornaments, although remember, following the functionality within the type of modern furniture, the bits are obviously prepared to do their occupation.