Desktop Rack was uploaded on February 1, 2018 at 8:57 pm. This article is posted in the Rack category. Desktop Rack is labelled with Desktop Rack, Desktop, Rack..
Desktopdesk•top (desk′top′),USA pronunciation adj.
- small or compact enough to fit or be used on a desk: a desktop computer.
- the primary display screen of a graphical user interface, on which various icons represent files, groups of files, programs, or the like, which can be moved, accessed, added to, put away, or thrown away in ways analogous to the handling of file folders, documents, notes, etc., on a real desk.
desk + top1]
the primary display screen of a graphical user interface, on which various icons represent files, groups of files, programs, or the like, which can be moved, accessed, added to, put away, or thrown away in ways analogous to the handling of file folders, documents, notes, etc., on a real desk.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
This article of Desktop Rack have 11 images it's including Desktop Rack #1 DR4UT Shown In Maple With Clear Lacquer., ENCLOSURE SYSTEMS 4153503/A DESKTOP RACK POD Timber Veneered, 3U, 350mm Deep, Ash, Desktop Rack #3 RCBS1900313BK1 - Textured Black Paint ., Desktop Rack #4 Eurocaster Studio Desktop Rack 4U Black - Studio Furniture - BroadcastStoreEurope.com, 4 Space, RCBS1900313BK1 - Textured Black Paint · RCBS1900313LG1 - Textured Light Gray Paint, Desktop Rack #7 3 Space, Mini_rackroll2web, AudioRax, On-Stage Desktop Rack Stand, Thumbnail 2 For 12U 19in Desktop Open Frame 2 Post Rack. Following are the attachments:
This table comes with natural or metallic color including dull, dark or white. Seats are used too simple and never too high with all the quantity of 3 seats. This table is used for eating alone and talking as the size isn't too big. Materials employed glass or ie metal.
Tabletops also bigger such that it may be used to put fruits products such as spoons, discs, etc. Seats was once trim using a rounded or square feet are little and lean in order to steer clear of the impression of rigidity inside the kitchen.
The Desktop Rack suited to natural sort of home room. This natural stand has a square shape that is larger than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) as a way to make a more natural impact. This stand includes natural colors like bright and brown.