Germantown Post Office Hours was uploaded on August 19, 2017 at 9:51 am. It is published under the Office category. Germantown Post Office Hours is labelled with Germantown Post Office Hours, Germantown, Post, Office, Hours..
GermantownGer•man•town (jûr′mən toun′),USA pronunciation n.
- a NW section of Philadelphia, Pa.: American defeat by British 1777.
- a town in SW Tennessee. 20,459.
- a town in SE Wisconsin. 10,729.
- [Informal.]any U.S. city neighborhood heavily populated with persons of German descent.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Hourshour (ouər, ou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a period of time equal to one twenty-fourth of a mean solar or civil day and equivalent to 60 minutes: He slept for an hour.
- any specific one of these 24 periods, usually reckoned in two series of 12, one series from midnight to noon and the second from noon to midnight, but sometimes reckoned in one series of 24, from midnight to midnight: He slept for the hour between 2 and 3 a.m. The hour for the bombardment was between 1300 and 1400.
- any specific time of day;
the time indicated by a timepiece: What is the hour?
- a short or limited period of time: He savored his hour of glory.
- a particular or appointed time: What was the hour of death? At what hour do you open?
- a customary or usual time: When is your dinner hour?
- the present time: the man of the hour.
- time spent in an office, factory, or the like, or for work, study, etc.: The doctor's hours were from 10 to 4. What an employee does after hours is his or her own business.
- customary time of going to bed and getting up: to keep late hours.
- (in the Christian church) the seven stated times of the day for prayer and devotion.
- the offices or services prescribed for these times.
- a book containing them.
- distance normally covered in an hour's traveling: We live about an hour from the city.
- [Astron.]a unit of measure of right ascension representing 15°, or the twenty-fourth part of a great circle.
- a single period, as of class instruction or therapeutic consultation, usually lasting from 40 to 55 minutes. Cf. clock-hour.
- Also called credit hour. one unit of academic credit, usually representing attendance at one scheduled period of instruction per week throughout a semester, quarter, or term.
- the Hours, [Class. Myth.]the Horae.
- one's hour:
- Also, one's last hour. the instant of death: The sick man knew that his hour had come.
- any crucial moment.
- of, pertaining to, or noting an hour.
Germantown Post Office Hours have 6 pictures including Nearby Burglary Forces Germantown Elementary Into Shelter Mode | Germantown Pulse News For Germantown Md, Wegmans In Germantown MD, Gwynedd Post Office Being Considered For Closure, KinderCare At Town Center | Daycare, Preschool & Early Education In Germantown, MD | KinderCare, Germantown Post Office Hours #5 US Post Office - Post Offices - 2031 66Th Ave, West Oak Lane, Philadelphia, PA - Phone Number - Yelp, Ordinary Germantown Post Office Hours #6 News Release: Campbell Clinic And Rendina Announce Plans For Expansion In Germantown, Tenn.. Here are the images:
the newly-married couple to perform your house has selected Germantown Post Office Hours. Along with its contemporary layout but still easy, this desk already been because of many rewards including may be used as a means of collecting together your family, a kid's understanding, a spot so forth and to place your kitchen gear.
This table is usually in conjunction with a-mini home but can be placed on another bedroom. Pricing stand can also be cheaper than different desk due to its small-size. There's no damage in hearing some style multifunctional club table below for enthusiasm, if you would like to buy this desk.
This table comes with metallic or natural shade for example dull, dark or bright. Seats are utilized not too high and also straightforward together with 3 seats' variety. Because the size is not too-large, this stand is only used for talking and eating. Supplies used glass or ie metal.
The Germantown Post Office Hours suitable for the present day sort of kitchen space. This mini-table includes a shape that is square that is smooth to generate it appear more respectable for an active pair that is young. Therefore did not commit much time a pair who are very active contemporary platforms can also be easier addressed and washed.
Tabletops greater so that it can be utilized to place fruits, kitchen items for example spoons, plates, etc. Seats was previously lean using a square or spherical feet are small and skinny in order to steer clear of the perception of rigidity while in the home.
The Germantown Post Office Hours suitable for natural form of kitchen house. This natural desk includes a square-shape that's heavier than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) as a way to make a more natural effect. This desk includes natural colors like white and brown.