Greasy Stools That Tend To Float was uploaded at December 9, 2017 at 3:29 pm. This post is uploaded on the Stool category. Greasy Stools That Tend To Float is tagged with Greasy Stools That Tend To Float, Greasy, Stools, That, Tend, To, Float..
Greasygreas•y (grē′sē, -zē),USA pronunciation adj., greas•i•er, greas•i•est.
greas ′i•ly, adv.
- smeared, covered, or soiled with grease.
- composed of or containing grease; oily: greasy food.
- greaselike in appearance or to the touch;
- insinuatingly unctuous in manner;
- Vet. Pathol. affected with grease.
greas ′i•ness, n.
Stoolsstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Thatthat (ᵺat; unstressed ᵺət),USA pronunciation pron. and adj., pl.those;
- (used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as pointed out or present, mentioned before, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis): That is her mother. After that we saw each other.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, referring to the one more remote in place, time, or thought;
opposed to this): This is my sister and that's my cousin.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, implying a contrast or contradistinction;
opposed to this): This suit fits better than that.
- (used as the subject or object of a relative clause, esp. one defining or restricting the antecedent, sometimes replaceable by who, whom, or which): the horse that he bought.
- (used as the object of a preposition, with the preposition standing at the end of a relative clause): the farm that I spoke of.
- (used in various special or elliptical constructions): fool that he is.
- at that:
- in spite of something;
nevertheless: Although perhaps too elaborate, it seemed like a good plan at that.
- in addition;
besides: It was a long wait, and an exasperating one at that.
- that is, (by way of explanation, clarification, or an example);
more accurately: I read the book, that is, I read most of it.Also, that is to say.
- that's that, there is no more to be said or done;
that is finished: I'm not going, and that's that!
- with that, following that;
thereupon: With that, he turned on his heel and fled.
- (used to indicate a person, place, thing, or degree as indicated, mentioned before, present, or as well-known or characteristic): That woman is her mother. Those little mannerisms of hers make me sick.
- (used to indicate the more remote in time, place, or thought of two persons, things, etc., already mentioned;
opposed to this): This room is his and that one is mine.
- (used to imply mere contradistinction;
opposed to this): not this house, but that one.
- that way, [Informal.]in love or very fond of (usually fol. by about or for): The star and the director are that way. I'm that way about coffee.
- (used with adjectives and adverbs of quantity or extent) to the extent or degree indicated: that much; The fish was that big.
- to a great extent or degree;
very: It's not that important.
- [Dial.](used to modify an adjective or another adverb) to such an extent: He was that weak he could hardly stand.
- (used to introduce a subordinate clause as the subject or object of the principal verb or as the necessary complement to a statement made, or a clause expressing cause or reason, purpose or aim, result or consequence, etc.): I'm sure that you'll like it. That he will come is certain. Hold it up so that everyone can see it.
- (used elliptically to introduce an exclamation expressing desire, a wish, surprise, indignation, or other strong feeling): Oh, that I had never been born!
Tendtend1 (tend),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to be disposed or inclined in action, operation, or effect to do something: The particles tend to unite.
- to be disposed toward an idea, emotion, way of thinking, etc.: He tends to be overly optimistic. Her religious philosophy tends toward pantheism.
- to lead or conduce, as to some result or resulting condition: measures tending to improved working conditions; Governments are tending toward democracy.
- to be inclined to or have a tendency toward a particular quality, state, or degree: This wine tends toward the sweet side.
- (of a journey, course, road, etc.) to lead or be directed in a particular direction (usually fol. by to, toward, etc.): a path tending toward the beach.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Floatfloat (flōt),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to rest or remain on the surface of a liquid;
be buoyant: The hollow ball floated.
- to move gently on the surface of a liquid;
drift along: The canoe floated downstream.
- to rest or move in a liquid, the air, etc.: a balloon floating on high.
- to move lightly and gracefully: She floated down the stairs.
- to move or hover before the eyes or in the mind: Romantic visions floated before his eyes.
- to pass from one person to another: A nasty rumor about his firm is floating around town.
- to be free from attachment or involvement.
- to move or drift about: to float from place to place.
- to vacillate (often fol. by between).
- to be launched, as a company, scheme, etc.
- (of a currency) to be allowed to fluctuate freely in the foreign-exchange market instead of being exchanged at a fixed rate.
- (of an interest rate) to change periodically according to money-market conditions.
- [Com.]to be in circulation, as an acceptance;
be awaiting maturity.
- to cause to float.
- to cover with water or other liquid;
- to launch (a company, scheme, etc.);
- to issue on the stock market in order to raise money, as stocks or bonds.
- to let (a currency or interest rate) fluctuate in the foreign-exchange or money market.
- to make smooth with a float, as the surface of plaster.
- [Theat.]to lay down (a flat), usually by bracing the bottom edge of the frame with the foot and allowing the rest to fall slowly to the floor.
- something that floats, as a raft.
- something for buoying up.
- an inflated bag to sustain a person in water;
- (in certain types of tanks, cisterns, etc.) a device, as a hollow ball, that through its buoyancy automatically regulates the level, supply, or outlet of a liquid.
- a floating platform attached to a wharf, bank, or the like, and used as a landing.
- a hollow, boatlike structure under the wing or fuselage of a seaplane or flying boat, keeping it afloat in water.
- [Angling.]a piece of cork or other material for supporting a baited line in the water and indicating by its movements when a fish bites.
- an inflated organ that supports an animal in the water.
- a vehicle bearing a display, usually an elaborate tableau, in a parade or procession: Each class prepared a float for the football pageant.
- a glass of fruit juice or soft drink with one or more scoops of ice cream floating in it: a root-beer float.
- (esp. in the northeastern U.S.) a milk shake with one or more scoops of ice cream floating in it.
- paddle1 (def. 6).
- [Banking.]uncollected checks and commercial paper in process of transfer from bank to bank.
- the total amount of any cost-of-living or other variable adjustments added to an employee's pay or a retiree's benefits: a float of $6 per month on top of Social Security benefits.
- an act or instance of floating, as a currency on the foreign-exchange market.
- a flat tool for spreading and smoothing plaster or stucco.
- a tool for polishing marble.
- a single-cut file of moderate smoothness.
- a loose-fitting, sometimes very full dress without a waistline.
- (in weaving and knitting) a length of yarn that extends over several rows or stitches without being interworked.
- [Brit.]a sum of money used by a storekeeper to provide change for the till at the start of a day's business.
- [Brit.]a small vehicle, usually battery powered, used to make deliveries, as of milk.
- a low-bodied dray for transporting heavy goods.
- loose fragments of rock, ore, etc., that have been moved from one place to another by the action of wind, water, etc.
- ore that has been washed downhill from an orebody and is found lying on the surface of the ground.
- any mineral in suspension in water.
- Usually, floats. [Brit. Theat.]footlights.
Greasy Stools That Tend To Float have 6 attachments , they are BowelPrepGuide, Greasy Stools That Tend To Float #2 What Your Poop Is Trying To Tell You, Greasy Stools That Tend To Float #3 Mom Said She's Had Floating Fatty Stool For The Last Few Months. No Other Symptoms, Know Your Sh*t. A Serious Sh*t Post. - Album On Imgur, Change In Bowel Habits, Greasy Stools That Tend To Float #6 Modified Bristol Stool Chart: Type 8 Is An Addition. Below are the attachments:
Contrast of High Notice Sculpture by Width place. The purpose is still a similar thing together with the second stage: you to definitely become in taking a look at the sculpture, more variable. In this case, the space between the room's statue, establish superior sculpture is limited by the utmost. As an example, when the mileage involving the statue using a terrace merely 3 yards away, an endeavor to ensure that a maximum of only one meter-high sculpture.
With designs like the sculpture is an ingredient that will form the classic style outside and inside the chamber, Greasy Stools That Tend To Float is abundant, is no exemption to backyard. Statue inside the park's location was initially emblematic and it is typically merely manufactured from jewel. But along with the improvement of contemporary sculpture, then the works of sculpture becomes progressively diversified, both the materials as well as the appearance used in point with the progress of engineering and advent of new materials, for example white cement.
Regulate the keeping the statue's size by Area. In this case, a little statue might be positioned in between the flowers or about the footpath garden's edge. Meanwhile, bigger sculptures may be put into the place or the park's heart